The Global Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market to gain from rapid technological advancements taking place in the market. Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Delivery (Cloud-Based Solutions, On-Premise Solutions, Web-Based Solutions), By Function (Reporting, Planning, Billing, Analysis, Remote Medicine Engagement, Medical Assistance, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.
Top Key Players Covered:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the global Ambulatory Electronic Health Record market. Some of the companies operating the global Ambulatory Electronic Health Record market are;
• Marshfield Clinic
• Harris Healthcare
• Epic Systems Corporation
• Empower Systems
• DSS, Inc.
• CoCENTRIX Inc.
• CGI Group Inc.
• General Electric Company
Rapid adoption of digitalization among practitioners and patients is likely to fuel the demand in the global Ambulatory Electronic Health Record market. Additionally, increasing per capita income and rising living standards is expected to drive the global Ambulatory Electronic Health Record market during the forecast period 2018-2025.
However, high cost associated with the devices and lack of skilled professional to operate the system are a few factors that may hamper the growth in the global Ambulatory Electronic Health Record market.
In-Depth Regional Analysis:
Geographically, the global ambulatory electronic health record (EHR) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global ambulatory EHR market in 2017 owing to the integration of advanced computing applications and precise healthcare knowledge, rise in workload on hospital processes due to rise in prevalence of chronic diseases, and aging population.
As stated in the report North America holds a significant share in the market. The trend is unlikely to change and North America may continue holding its position. The growth witnessed is attributable to high presence of key developers in nations such as Canada and U.S.
The Asia Pacific Ambulatory Electronic Health Record market is expected to expand at a promising CAGR during the forecast period. The constantly improving healthcare infrastructure in the region is expected to contribute to Asia Pacific market expansion.
The analysis conducted in the report is based on industry leading tools and techniques. The report prepared by Fortune Business Insights, offers innovative strategies based on various analysis. The information offered is collected from reliable primary and secondary sources. The report also provides information about key companies operating in the market.
· Cloud-Based Solutions
· On-Premise Solutions
· Web-Based Solutions
· North America (USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content For Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Insights
5. Global Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
6. North America Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
7. Europe Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
8. Asia Pacific Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
9. Middle East and Africa Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
10. Latin America Ambulatory Electronic Health Record Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
More Trending Topics from Future Business Insights-