The interest for Transrectal Ultrasound Procedures in Europe is likewise expected to rise consistently amid the figure time frame for the most part by virtue of rising geriatric populace and interest for insignificantly intrusive gadgets. The increasing incidence of prostate cancer especially among aging men is the key driver of the Global Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS) Market.
Browse Complete Report Details:
The report predicts the Global Transrectal Ultrasound Market to exhibit a strong CAGR during the forecast period, 2018 – 2025. It is projected to reach US$ 291.2 Mn by the end of 2025.
Devices “In the coming years, key players in the global transrectal ultrasound market are likely to focus more on research and development (R&D) activities, thus leading to the introduction of an innovative transrectal ultrasound device,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights.
This was found by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Transrectal Ultrasound Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product (Systems, Transducers), Type (Cart/Trolley Based, Portable), Application (Diagnostic, Image-guided Treatment), End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals) and Geography Forecast till 2025”.
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report:
- GE Healthcare
- BK Medical Holding Company, Inc.
- Exact Imaging
- The Prometheus Group
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
Among regions, Asia Pacific is likely to offer lucrative growth opportunities to the enterprises operating in the global TRUS market. The huge installed bases of transrectal ultrasound or TRUS devices in the Asia Pacific is one of the major factors driving the TRUS market.
Developing Hospital Infrastructure Fuels Demand for New Unit Shipments of Transrectal Ultrasound Systems in the Asia Pacific
The Asia Pacific has a large and aging installed base of ultrasound systems, which is one primary factor fueling the demand for replacement unit shipments to drive the growth of the market in the region in 2017.
Speak to Analyst:
This growth is further augmented by a rapidly developing hospital infrastructure and increasing per capita healthcare spending in countries such as China, India, and other South East Asian countries, which is leading to rising demand for new unit shipments of transrectal ultrasound systems. In 2017, Asia Pacific accounted for around 26% of the global transrectal ultrasound (TRUS) market.
The Global TRUS market can be segmented into the following categories:
- Global Transrectal Ultrasound Market, by Product
- Global Transrectal Ultrasound Market, by Type
- Cart/ Trolley-based
- Global Transrectal Ultrasound Market, by Application
- Image-guided Treatment
- Global Transrectal Ultrasound Market, by End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Global Transrectal Ultrasound Market, by Region
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics from Future Business Insights: