The Global Regenerative Medicine Market is likely to expand considerably in the coming years due to growing applications in the treatment of chronic diseases. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Regenerative Medicine: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 23,841.5 Mn in 2018.
Recent developments in treatment of acute and chronic diseases can be attributed to advances in regenerative medicines. Regenerative medicine mainly focus on identifying the root cause of the disease and aims at locating, repairing, and regenerating the non-functioning body cells. As most of the chronic and acute diseases are inclined towards the elderly and geriatric population, the growing geriatric population serves growth of the global regenerative medicine market in the coming years. The ability of regenerative medicine to reduce the burden for some of the most severe chronic diseases will create a high demand for the products in the coming years. Furthermore, applications of regenerative medicine in treatment of diabetic ulcers and chemotherapy will favor the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Fortune Business Insights states that The Regenerative Medicine Market will reach US$ 151,949.5 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 26.1%.
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Tissue Engineering
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Wound Care
By Distribution Channel
Integra LifeSciences’ Latest Product Offering Will Favor Market Growth
The advancements in regenerative medicine have fueled their demand across the world. Increasing product launches have contributed to the rising uptake of regenerative medicine across the world. In 2017, Integra LifeSciences announced the launch of Integra Dermal Regeneration Template Single Layer ‘Thin’. The product was aimed at repairing dermal defects in a one-step procedure. The medicine will also aid in reducing hospital stays. Fortune Business Insights has identified Integra’s latest product offering as a major market growth driver. The report includes product launches, similar to Integra’s latest medicine and gauges the impact of these products on the global regenerative medicine market in the coming years.
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]