The report is titled “Medical Devices Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Orthopedic Devices, Cardiovascular Devices, Diagnostic Imaging, IVD, MIS, Wound Management, Diabetes Care, Ophthalmic Devices, Dental & Nephrology), End User (Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics) and Geography Forecast till 2025.” IVD devices help to detect diseases and effectively monitor a person’s health to diagnose diseases and prevent them from occurring.
These devices efficiently and precisely diagnose diseases such as malaria, diabetes, cancer among others. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), around 47% of people suffered from new infections of HIV/AIDS in the year 2017. This will further increase demand for in-vitro diagnostic devices in the forthcoming years.
Key players leading the global market include
- Baxter International Inc.,
- DePuy Synthes,
- Philips Healthcare,
- Fresenius Medical care,
- Ethicon LLC.,
- Cardinal Health,
- Siemens Healthineers,
- GE Healthcare,
FDA Approves 54 Novel Medical Devices in 2018, Paving Way for the Market’s Growth
“Governments are increasingly offering their support towards investments in medical devices. This is one of the primary factors positively impacting the growth of the market across developing and developed regions,” says a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights. Moreover, government-back support for the development of new generation medical devices is likely to create a growth space in the market. In 2017, vendors received the U.S. FDA approval for around 54 new medical devices. Enabled by this, the medical devices market revenue is likely to increase in the years to come.
Increasing care to personal healthcare is one of the primary trends in the market. Timely medical diagnosis plays a crucial role in the patient’s life. With the help of medical devices, medical professionals get accurate and precise results, which can help to improve the patient’s quality of life. Rapid changes in technologies and increasing demand for advanced therapies can overcome unmet requirements in healthcare sector. This will further contribute to the growth of the market.
Medtronic Plans to Expand its Services to Emerging Countries
Baxter International Inc., DePuy Synthes, Philips Healthcare, Medtronic, Fresenius Medical care, Ethicon LLC., Cardinal Health, Siemens Healthineers, Stryker, GE Healthcare, and BD are some of the leading players functioning in the global medical devices market. The global market is highly fragmented owing to the presence of several regional and global players. Of these, Medtronic is leading and covered the highest share in the year 2017. The company has a strong brand presence and diverse product offerings. The company has been focussing on research and development (R&D) activities since its foundation. These factors help the company to maintain strong foothold in the market. Now, company is planning to expand its product services to Asia Pacific (India, China), Africa, and Latin America.
Browse Complete Report Details: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/medical-devices-market-100085
By End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Orthopedic Devices
- Cardiovascular Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Care
- Ophthalmic Devices
Secondary Data Sources That We Refer To
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations (Food and Agriculture Organization; United States Environmental Protection Agency ; etc.), government sources (World Bank; IMF, Agrochemicals Registration and Regulatory Bodies; Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers Associations, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, etc.), and articles published by Agrochemicals and Agriculture Magazines, ResearchGate, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of product manufacturers & suppliers – Agrochemicals manufacturers and suppliers, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Industry journals and paid databases.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]