The Global Thrombin Market is supported by the rising rate of thrombosis among individuals, all around. The fatal nature of thrombosis and use of thrombin to trump thrombosis is emphasized in Fortune Business Insights’ latest report, titled “Thrombin Market: Global Analysis, Insights and Forecasts, 2019-2026.”
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/thrombin-market-100170
“Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report”
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Shanghai RAAS blood products co. Ltd.
- Japan Blood Products Organization
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co.
In the report, Fortune Business Insights has briefed that an increasing emphasis on clinical trials of thrombin has boosted the global market, and it is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.1%. As of 2018, The Global Thrombin Market has valued at US$ 535.0 Mn, and the forecasted CAGR means that this market will be valued at around US$ 738.7 Mn by the end of 2025.
Browse Complete Report Details @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/thrombin-market-100170
- Bovine Thrombin
- Human Thrombin
- Recombinant Thrombin
By Dosage Form
- Powder Form
- Solution Form
By End user
- Diagnostics Centers & Clinics
- Academics and Research Institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
“Widespread Applications of Thrombin to Boost Global Market”
The extent of blood losses in hemodialysis can lead to various disorders and may also prove fatal in some cases. Thus, bovine-derived thrombin is given huge emphasis and healthcare professionals have prioritized thrombin for treating hemorrhages. The thrombin market is therefore forecast to witness a high demand for bovine-derive thrombin in the coming years.
Thrombin has come a long way from its conventional use to stop bleeding in small cuts on body parts. Now, thrombin plays a major role in most of the surgeries, worldwide. The clinical efficiency of thrombin has led to its widespread use in the healthcare industry, a key factor enabling growth in the global thrombin market. Thrombin is vastly effective in facilitating surgical hemostasis. Over the years, human thrombin was replaced with bovine thrombin, due to its increased efficiency in surgical procedures.
“Secondary Research is Conducted to Derive the Following Information”
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
“Recothrom to Emerge as The Most Widely Used Product Type”
Thrombosis can be caused due to mere sedentary lifestyle habits such as smoking and some other factors such as heart failures, aging and cancer. Thrombin inhibitors play a major part in delaying blood clotting. The healing properties of thrombin, along with its ability to minimize bleeding during surgical procedures has led to an increase in demand for thrombin over the years.
As surgical blood loss has been prioritized by surgeons and healthcare professionals worldwide, there is an increasing need for an efficient solution to minimize such severe losses. Recothrom was initially manufactured by a US-based company, ZymoGenetics. After involvement from Bayer Healthcare, Recothrom was later acquired by Baxter International. The 2018 acquisition of Recothrom by Baxter has proved fruitful to the overall market.
“More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights”