The Global Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market to gain from rapid technological advancements taking place in the market. Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Indication (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (TAA), Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm (TAAA)), By Age(Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric.), By Product(Percutaneous Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Fenestrated Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Aortic Stents & TAA Graft), By End User(Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centre) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Top Key Players Covered:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the global Endovascular Aneurysm Repair market. Some of the companies operating the global Endovascular Aneurysm Repair market are;
- Endologix, Inc.
- Lombard Medical, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Abbott Laboratories.
- Volcano Corporation
- AbbVie Inc.
- Bolton Medical
- Scranton Gillette Communications
In-Depth Regional Analysis:
North America accounted for the largest share in the global endovascular aneurysm repair market in 2018, owing to increase in a number of surgical procedures due to increasing in the incidence of the cardiac disease and hypertension among the population and a well-developed healthcare infrastructure leading to increasing demand endovascular aneurysm repair.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (TAA)
- Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm (TAAA)
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The Asia Pacific Endovascular Aneurysm Repair market is expected to expand at a promising CAGR during the forecast period. The constantly improving healthcare infrastructure in the region is expected to contribute to Asia Pacific market expansion.