Rising Prevalence of chronic diseases and gastrointestinal diseases are contributing to the growth of feeding tubes says, Fortune Business Insights in a report titled “Feeding tubes Market Size, Share and Global Trend, By Type (Nasal Tube, Gastric Tube (Or G-Tube), Gj-Tube, Jejunal (J) Tube.) By Age(Pediatric, Adults),By End-User(Hospitals, Clinics, Home Care) By Application(Oncology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Others)and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The rising geriatric population and increased incidence of premature birth are boosting the global market for feeding tubes.
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report
- ALCOR Scientific
- Amsino International Inc.
- Applied Medical Technology, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health
- Degania Silicone Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
North America to Face Completion with EUROPE
The Global Feeding Tubes market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East& Africa. Presently North America followed by Europe are leading the global market for feeding tubes and are predicted to account for a huge portion of the market for feeding tubes in the fourth coming year.
In 2018, North America dominated the global market, owing to the rising number of diabetic patients and the high prevalence of chronic diseases. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to flourish on a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to the rise in malnutrition population and increase in cancer patients
- Nasogastric Feeding Tubes
- Nasojejunal Feeding Tubes
- Gastrostomy Tubes
- Jejunostomy Tubes
By End User
- Home Care Settings
- Neurological disorders
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Prevalence of Diseases to Enable Growth for The Market
Increased incidence of chronic diseases such as debates, asthma, gastrointestinal diseases and cancer are contributing towards the growth of feeding tubes market. the growing geriatric population and rising prevalence of premature births are some of the major factors responsible for driving the global market and subsequently enabling growth.
Development of more disposable and the portable feeding tube is also likely to propel the growth of the global feeding market. Nonetheless, low reimbursement policies in developing nations, reduced completion among small players and inadvertent dislodgement of feeding tubes are some of the factors responsible for hampering the growth of the global feeding tubes market. Additionally, leakage of gastric content around feeding tubes is also one of the prime factor restricting the growth of the global feeding tubes market.
Key Industry Developments:
- In March 2017, Medela LLC has received authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market ENFit Low Dose Tip enteral syringes
- In January 2017, Nestlé Health Science launched new and improved Compleat family of tube-feeding formulas for adults and children. The three formulas—Compleat, Compleat Pediatric and Compleat Pediatric Reduced Calorie with variation of ingredients from real foods, plus vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- In March 2015, Halyard Health, Inc., introduced improved placement kit for its Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) tube, the MIC PEG tube.
More Trending Topics from Future Business Insights: