A rise in the number of geriatric population is anticipated to boost the growth of the U.S. Reading Glasses Market in the coming years. Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled, “Reading glasses: U.S. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026”. As per the report, in 2018, the U.S. reading glasses market was valued at US$ 13,134 Mn. The market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 3.5% and reach US$ 17,959.2 Mn by the end of 2026.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/u-s-reading-glasses-market-100969
Major Leading Players Mentioned:
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Thinoptics, Inc.
- Transitions Optical, Inc.
- PowerVision, Inc.
- AlconVision LLC
- ABBOPTICAL GROUP
- Vision Service Plan
- Other prominent players
Request a Sample Copy of the Global U.S. Reading Glasses Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/u-s-reading-glasses-market-100969
Key questions answered in the Genomics Market report:
- What will the market growth rate of Genomics market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Genomics market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Genomics market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Genomics market?
- Who are the key vendors in Genomics market space?
- What are the Genomics market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Asia Genomics market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types, application and regions of Genomics market?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Genomics market?
Some major points from Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Prevalence of Presbyopia, Hyperopia, and Hyperopic Astigmatism by Country/Region
4.2. U.S. Population Distribution by Age Group (Mn) 2018
4.3. Estimated Number of People Using Reading Glasses (Mn) 2018 By Age Group
4.4. Distribution of People That Use Reading Glasses by Corrective Strength of Lens (%) for Population Age Group 18-64 Years
- U.S. Reading Glasses Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Age Group
5.2.1. Less than 18 years
5.2.2. 18-64 years
5.2.3. 65 years and greater
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Corrective Strength
5.3.1. +1 to +2
5.3.2. +2.25 to +3
5.3.3. Greater than +3
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.4.1. Prescription Reading Glasses
5.4.2. OTC Reading Glasses
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- U.S. Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Competition Dashboard
- Comparative Analysis – Major Players
10.1. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
10.2. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
10.3. Thinoptics, Inc.
10.4. Transitions Optical, Inc.
10.5. PowerVision, Inc.
10.6. Alcon Vision LLC
10.7. ABB OPTICAL GROUP
10.9. Vision Service Plan
- Strategic Recommendations
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]