The global pipeline integrity management market is expected to gain momentum from the rapid growth of oil and natural gas industry worldwide. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Pipeline Integrity Management Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Onshore, Offshore) By Service (Inspection Service, Cleaning Service, Repair & Refurbishment Service) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” The report further mentions that there is a rise in the exploration activity of crude oil. It would, in turn, propel the well count resulting in the pipeline integrity management market growth during the forthcoming years. Furthermore, the ongoing development of synthetic natural gas and shale gas, as well as a rise in the demand for downstream operations, would also contribute to the growing market size.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/pipeline-integrity-management-market-100961
The report offers detailed information about several aspects of the market, such as key industry developments, growth drivers, prominent market players, hindrances, etc. It further highlights accurate pipeline integrity management market volume, value, and size. Additionally, it presents extensive data regarding the dominating segments of the market.
Fortune Business Insights profiles some of the prominent players operating in the pipeline integrity management market. They are as follows:
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company LLC
- Halliburton Company
- Hak Industrial Services
- DNV GL AS
- TWI Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Force Technology
- Audubon Engineering Solutions
- Aegion Corporation
- Thyssengas GmbH
- Black Hills Corporation
- NW Natural
- Matcor, Inc.
- Infosys Limited
- Dominion Energy Inc.
- New Century Software Inc.
- Associated Technology Pipeline Limited
- Nexus Integrity Management, LLC.
- Henkels & McCoy, Inc.
- Other key market players
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/pipeline-integrity-management-market-100961
1. By Type
2. By Service
- Inspection Service
- Cleaning Service
- Repair & Refurbishment Service
3. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Key Market Driver – Increase in the crude oil exploration activities and growth of oil and natural gas industry
Key Market Restraint – Maintenance and repair of the pipeline may adversely affect the working of the pipeline integrity management
Onshore Segment to Lead Owing to Increasing Demand for Oil and Natural Gas
In terms of type, pipeline integrity management market is categorized into offshore and onshore applications. Amongst these, the onshore segment is expected to lead the market due to the increasing number of oil wells at onshore locations. Moreover, there is a rising demand for oil and natural gas across the world. Combined with this, growth of environmental concerns regarding its transportation is one of the crucial pipeline integrity management market trends that would drive this segment.
Key Industry Developments
- In June 2019, SolSpec Inc has launched aerial analytical solutions for the pipeline integrity management to aid the oil and natural gas company operators and owners to predict, measure and prioritize the risk mitigation.
- In June 2019, DNV GL AS was awarded a contract by Energinet for an offshore piping project. The company is expected to provide verification and certification services for the pipeline of the Baltic Pipe Project. The project is expected to be completed by 2022 and is expected to increase the demand for pipeline integration management.
- In May 2019, Alberta Investment Management Corp has announced an investment of US$ 1.15 Billion to acquire an 85% share in the Northern Courier Pipeline operated by TC Energy Corp, who is involved in the different services for piping.
Rapid Installation of Numerous Petroleum Refineries to Boost Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, the pipeline integrity management market is fragmented into Latin America, North America, the Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe. According to British Petroleum, North America is projected to exhibit a steady CAGR of around 5.6% between then period of 2017 to 2020. Therefore, the expansion of oil and natural gas industry in this region would propel the market growth in this region. Europe, on the other hand, is anticipated to showcase a steady growth due to the increasing oil production in Russia. The Middle East and Africa are the most prominent oil-producing regions of the world. The oil and natural gas industry in these regions are growing moderately, which would drive the pipeline integrity management market growth. Asia Pacific is one of the significant consumers of the oil and natural gas products. Due to this, the region has installed several petroleum refineries. It would help in the market growth.
SolSpec, Inc. Launches ROW Integrity Management to Prevent Geohazard Risks
SolSpec, Inc., a provider of photogrammetry, data visualization, data management, and remote sensing services, headquartered in Colorado, unveiled its novel data analytics and aerial imagery solution called SolSpec ROW integrity management in June 2019. It is specifically designed for preventing, mitigating, and assessing geohazard risks on pipeline. The operators and owners can predict or detect hazards even before they can cause trouble by using the company’s innovative analytics, data collection, and drone flight plans. The operator can gain insights to achieve greater ROI, improve compliance and safety, and prioritize mitigation efforts at every stage.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/pipeline-integrity-management-market-100961
Major Table of Content For Pipeline Integrity Management Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]