The global pressure pumping market is set to gain impetus from the rising exploration activities worldwide. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in an upcoming report, titled, “Pressure Pumping Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Service Type (Hydraulic Fracturing, Cementing, Others), By Well Type (Horizontal, Vertical) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further states that pressure pumps are extensively used in well-cementing and hydraulic fracturing operations. Apart from that, they are applied in operations, namely, acidization, enhanced oil recovery (EOR), services cementing, and sand controlling.
To Gain More Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures, Click Here –
What Does This Report Contain?
- In-depth information about the pressure pumping market trends, growth drivers, hindrances, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Elaborate details about all the segments present in the market.
- Regional analysis to help our clients in understanding the niche areas.
- Competitive landscape, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships, investments, agreements, contracts, and novel product launches.
Key Players Focus on Mergers & Acquisitions to Broaden Product Portfolio
Renowned companies operating in the market are adopting the strategy of mergers and acquisitions to gain maximum pressure pumping market share in the coming years. It would also help them in jointly creating new products to expand their geographic presence. Below are a couple of the key industry developments:
- September 2019: Corva, a provider of real-time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry based in Houston, and Drill2Frac Corporation, a provider of perforation placement and engineered diversion strategies, headquartered in Katy, formed a strategic partnership to offer unique completion optimization services to the oil and gas industry. This collaboration helped in creating the industry’s first data science partnership on optimizing frac performance and enhancing data accuracy. It would further upsurge oil and gas production utilizing the latest completion engineering best practices, analytics, and big data.
- January 2019: Seismos, a pioneering technology provider of enhanced reservoir intelligence headquartered in Texas, joined hands with C&J Energy Services, a well services company based in Houston, to blend their fracture characterization technologies into a single service. The technology tandem was used to customize around two-thirds of the stimulation stages in a horizontal shale well.
Fortune Business Insights™ profiles some of the most prominent companies present in the pressure pumping market. They are as follows:
- LEWA GmbH
- KAMAT GmbH & Co. KG
- ITT Inc.
- SPP PUMPS
- Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Maximator GmbH
- Sam Pumps
- KSB Limited
- Flowserve Corporation
- National Oilwell Varco
- Other key market players
The rising instability in crude oil prices is expected to positively impact the growth of the Pressure Pumping Market. Rising privatization and relaxation in the FDI norms are factors enabling growth in the market. Also, governments are heavily investing in power projects, which in turn, may fuel demand for energy and power plants across the globe.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report –
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Pressure Pumping Market rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Pressure Pumping Market.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
North America to Remain in Forefront Stoked by High Exploration Activities
The market is geographically segregated into Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and North America. Out of these regions, North America is likely to dominate in terms of pressure pumping market revenue throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the rising exploration of unconventional gas and the rapid usage of hydraulic fracturing in this region. Europe and North America, on the other hand, would follow the footsteps of North America and exhibit considerable growth backed by high demand for energy. Latin America and the Middle East and Africa would also exhibit steady growth because of the increasing inclination towards horizontal wells.
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
- A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
- The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
- The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
- The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Ask for Customization –
Major Table of Content for Pressure Pumping Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™