The global Bearing Isolators Market is prognosticated to witness high CAGR in the forecast period because of various contracts signed between market vendors for better revenue generation. To cite an example, a three-year contract was secured by John Crane Asset Management Solutions in June 2017 with a major operator in the U.K. North Sea. This contract is worth 3 million Euros and will cover rotating equipment across 12 infrastructure sites and assets in the UK region. Such initiatives taken by companies, according to Fortune Business Insights report titled, “Bearing Isolators Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Material Type (Metallic, Non-Metallic), By End-user (Oil & Gas, Chemical, Metal & Mining, Manufacturing & Processing, Paper & Pulp, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” are anticipated to promote the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/bearing-isolators-market-100985
The report highlights some of the major Bearing Isolators Market manufacturers, namely:
- Advanced Sealing International
- The Flowserve Corporation
- John Crane
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Baldor Electric Company
- Isomag Corporation
- Garlock Sealing Technologies
- Elliott Group
- Timken Company
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the global Bearing Isolators Market and various factors promoting or repelling its growth. The information presented in the report is extracted from primary and secondary research methods and will help market vendors strategize better ways of attracting revenue to the market.
As per the current Bearing Isolators Market trends, the market is categorized on the basis of material type, end- user and geography. Based on material type, the market is segmented into non- metallic and metallic. On the basis of end-user, the market is classified into paper & pulp, manufacturing & processing, metal & mining, chemical, and oil & gas.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/bearing-isolators-market-100985
Key Market Driver – Increase awareness about advantages
Key Market Restraint – High price as compared with alternate technology
Increasing Number of Industrial Accidents to Boost Market
Improvement in safety features of bearing isolators, coupled with the rise in need for high-speed rotating equipment is a major factor boosting the market. In addition to that, the rise in preference for bearing isolators’ function over lip seals will help drive the market. This is owing to the downtime bearing isolators’ price and reduction replacement repair of bearing isolators that are helping to increase its popularity worldwide. Besides that, the lack of equipment efficiency, coupled with the rise in the number of industrial accidents has led to an increase in the importance of improving bearings and shafts. This, in turn, is expected to stimulate the growth of the Bearing Isolators Market in the forecast duration.
Furthermore, the introduction of high-speed capacity and high torque bearing isolators will further boost the market growth in the forecast period. Due to the strict regulations by the governments on the imposition of high-speed equipment together with the increasing efforts to reduce production cycle time, metallic bearing isolators are prognosticated to witness significant growth.
On the contrary, fluctuating prices of the speed sensors, coupled with their related technologies may cause hindrance to the market in the future.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/bearing-isolators-market-100985
Key Industry Developments
- In Jun 2017, John Crane Asset Management Solutions has secured a three-year contract to provide condition-based maintenance services with a major operator in the UK North Sea. The work covers rotating equipment across 12 assets and infrastructure sites and includes the deployment of a specialist engineer to the operator’s UK offices to support reliability improvement. The worth of the contract is Euro 3 million.
- In Jun 2016, AESSEA has been awarded a 5 year managed reliability contract for their mechanical seals at Lindsey Oil Refinery. The contract, which was negotiated over 2-year period, will include the supply and repair of the mechanicals seals used on over 600 rotating equipment assets.
- In Oct 2016, SABIC has awarded AESSEA a 5 year managed reliability contract for their mechanical seals and seal support systems at Geleen in the Netherlands. The fixed fee contract is based on the Mechanical Seal Reliability Strategy set by SABIC across all of its sites. This includes the supply and repair of the mechanical seals used on over 600 rotating equipment assets.
Presence of Large Number of Manufacturing Companies to Help Asia Pacific Register Rapid Growth
Fortune Business Insights foresees Asia Pacific to emerge as the fastest-growing Bearing Isolators Market because of the presence of a large number of manufacturing industries in nations such as India, China, and Japan. On the other side, North America market for bearing isolators is also a major region contributing high revenues to the overall market due to the presence of a large number of end-user industries such as chemical processing, manufacturing and processing, oil and gas, and others in the developed nations of Canada and the U.S.
Additionally, the market for bearing isolators in Europe is anticipated to generate high revenue on account of the presence of a large number of end users. Furthermore, the market in the Middle East and Africa will witness high growth because isolators are widely used in the oil and gas industry.
Major Table of Content For Bearing Isolators Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Bearing Isolators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Bearing Isolators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Bearing Isolators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Bearing Isolators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Bearing Isolators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Bearing Isolators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]