A rise in the prevalence of alcohol consumption is likely to propel the global breathalyzer market growth in the coming years. Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Breathalyzer Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Professional, Personal), by Technology (Fuel Cell Technology, Semiconductor Oxide Sensor Technology, Infrared Spectroscopy, Other Technologies), by Distribution Channel (Healthcare Facilities, Law enforcement & Military, Consumers, Transport) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” states that the demand for point-of-care devices such as breathalyzers is expected to increase because of the implementation of strict government rules to prevent the rate of accidents related to drinking and driving.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/breathalyzers-market-100743
Rise in the Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages to Propel the Market in Asia Pacific
The global breathalyzers market is geographically divided into Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. Amongst these, North America currently holds the majority of the global breathalyzer market share.
This is because of in the rising demand for breathalyzers across several countries in the region, especially in the U.S. due to strict regulations. Key market players in this country are focusing on producing innovative breathalyzers. There has also been a rise in the alcohol and drug consumption as well as increasing adoption of breathalyzers to detect pylori infection, asthma, and tuberculosis.
The U.S. government is likely to take several initiatives to prevent road accidents. All these factors are projected to boost the breathalyzer market growth in North America during the forthcoming years. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to witness notable growth because of increasing disposable income of the populace.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Breathalyzer Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/breathalyzers-market-100743
Segmentation of the Global Breathalyzers Market
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Semiconductor Oxide Sensor Technology
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Other Technologies
By Distribution Channel
- Healthcare Facilities
- Law enforcement & Military
- Others (Government and Private Work Places, , Rehab Centers, Security Agencies, etc.)
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Fortune Business Insights has profiled some of the major companies that are present in the global breathalyzer market. These companies are
- AK GlobalTech Corp.,
- Intoximeters, BACtrack,
- Lifeloc Technologies Inc.,
- Abbott, Quest Products, Inc.,
- Hound Labs, Inc.,
- Tobii Dynavox,
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA,
- other key market players.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Breathalyzers Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]