The disposable medical gloves market value is projected to touch USD 10.9 billion by 2026, registering a modest CAGR of 9.1%. One of the major drivers for this growth is the heightened risk of chronic diseases across the world. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017 conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Institute of Health Metrics Evaluation (IHME), chronic (non-communicable) diseases caused 80% of the disabilities in 2017. The WHO further predicts that chronic diseases will be responsible for 60% of the global burden of disease by 2020. Most of these diseases, such as COPD and diabetes, are a result of faulty lifestyle habits, namely, lack of exercise, unhealthy diets, and smoking. The global disposable medical gloves market stands to gain from these developments in the coming decade.
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Disposable Medical Gloves Market Trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/disposable-medical-gloves-market-101484
Disposable gloves are some of the most commonly used health safety products in the field of medicine. Their aim is to prevent contamination of equipment and other materials in a hospital which can give rise to opportunistic infections in patients. The most widely used varieties of disposable gloves include vinyl gloves, latex gloves, and nitrile gloves.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the Disposable Medical Gloves Market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- Ansell Ltd
- KANAM LATEX INDUSTRIES PVT LTD
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Cardinal Health
- Halyard Health
- Dynarex Corporation
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB
- Elite Surgical
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
Growing Popularity of Medical Tourism to Boost the Market
Medical tourism refers to travelling undertaken by patients to other countries to seek medical help either because healthcare in their country is unaffordable or is extremely weak. Medical tourism is increasing around the world, especially from the developed nations such as the US to developing nations such as India. For example, a study published in the American Journal of Medicine estimates that in 2017, about 1.4 million Americans and 14 to 16 million people all over the world toured different countries for healthcare.
The top five most preferred destinations being Costa Rica, India, Malaysia, Mexico, and Singapore. According to a report by Visa and Oxford Economics, the value of the overall medical tourism industry is increasing annually by USD 439 billion. This will fuel the global disposable medical gloves market revenue till 2026.
Asia-Pacific to Showcase Splendid Growth; North America to Dominate
Having generated business worth USD 2 billion in 2018, North America is expected to hold a dominant portion in the global disposable medical gloves market share in the forecast period. The primary reasons for this being high awareness levels about safety of medical equipment, well-established distribution network, and growing demand for high quality disposable gloves. Similar factors are expected to drive the market in Europe as well and make the region the second largest stakeholder in the global disposable medical gloves market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/disposable-medical-gloves-market-101484
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic/Pathology Labs
- Dental Clinics
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101484
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Disposable Medical Gloves Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?