The global screw compressor market is projected to grow significantly owing to the possession of features, such as better performance attributes, unlike the other available counterparts. Some of the other benefits of these compressors are less moving parts, low wear and tear, the requirement of less space, and low maintenance. This information is given in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Screw Compressor Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Oil-Free, Oil-Injected), By Number of Stages (Single Stage, Multi Stage), By Operation (Stationary, Portable), By Application (Chemical and Petrochemical, Food & Beverages, Mining & Metals, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
Highlights of the report
- Detailed information about the crucial factors influencing the screw compressor market trends, opportunities, challenges, growth drivers, and barriers.
- Profiles of the major players and analysis of their core competencies and business strategies.
- Tracking of the competitive developments consisting of expansions, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, contracts & agreements, and investments.
- Strategical analysis of the market concerning the contribution of each segment and future prospects.
To Gain More Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures, Click Here –
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out some of the most prominent companies operating in the screw compressor market. They are as follows:
- Bauer Compressors, Inc.
- Grupo Hastinik
- Ingersoll Rand
- Jereh Group
- Senco Brands, Inc.
- Kaishan Group
- BOGE Compressors
- Atlas Copco
- Aerotecnica, S.A.
- Kerui Group US LLC
- General Electric Manufacturing Company
- MAN Diesel & Turbo
- Quincy Compressor
- Other key market players
Atlas Copco Launches Three Compressors; ELGi Unveils Upgraded EN Compressors
The companies present in the market are developing unique products to keep up with their ever-increasing consumer base. They are aiming to provide their consumers with improved services and increase their product portfolio. Below are some of the key industry developments:
- September 2019: Atlas Copco, a manufacturer of industrial tools and equipment, based in Sweden, unveiled its three new locally produced compressors, namely, VSD+, XRHS65 compressor, and portable electric It would help the company is assisting its customers in India efficiently owing to the reliable delivery process. The products are equipped with a set of new features, such as minimum noise levels, oil-cooled motor, condensate prevention cycle, 55% lower carbon footprint, and 50% energy savings.
- June 2019: ELGi Equipments launched an upgraded range of encapsulated (ENCAP/EN) screw air-compressors with heat recovery systems and variable frequency drives (VFD) at INTEC 2019. The company also displayed its direct drive piston compressors and EG Series screw air compressors.
. Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Screw Compressor Market Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Screw Compressor Market.
Get PDF Brochure –
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Rapid Expansion of Automotive Sector to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
The market is regionally segregated into Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and Latin America. Out of these, North America is expected to lead in terms of screw compressor market revenue. This growth is attributable to the rising number of oil and gas exploration activities, as well as the increasing number of industries present in the region.
Asia Pacific is set to showcase high growth potential during the forthcoming period because of the rapid expansion of the automotive sector, increasing number of industries, and rising exploration activities of gas and oil. Additionally, the booming chemical industry in this region would also contribute to growth. Europe, on the other hand, would grow considerably on account of the upsurging district cooling in this region. Latin America and the Middle East and Africa are likely to experience steady growth because of the expansion of the food and beverage industry and the upsurging oil and gas industry.
Ask for Customization –
Major Table of Content for Screw Compressor Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Screw Compressor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Screw Compressor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Screw Compressor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Screw Compressor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Screw Compressor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Screw Compressor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™