The global paper slitting machine market size stood at USD 417.4 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 548.6 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. The increasing automation and digitalization of paper slitting machine required for a high degree of accuracy is attributing to the growth of this market. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recently published report, titled, “Paper Slitting Machine Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Blade Type (Razor Blade, Shear Blade, and Air Score Blade), By Technology (Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Fully Automatic) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Paper Slitting Machine Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
The global paper slitting machine market is anticipated to gain traction from the rising initiatives by several organizations to lower energy consumption of the paper slitting machine by surging production capacity and bringing in digitization. The market is transforming with the increased requirement from the demand side, which is resulting in the companies installing advanced paper slitting machines for increasing productivity. These new machines are fully automatic and provide multiple benefits to the manufacturers such as enhanced safety, wind quality, a high degree of accuracy, and turrets. With the variable requirements from the customers, companies are also developing new systems with these advanced technologies to support a variety of paper quality and thus enhancing customer satisfaction. Furthermore, the installation of automatic machine has variably increased the initial cost of capital to the company.
To get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market, Visit:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/covid19-impact/paper-slitting-machine-market-102919
“Key Companies Aim to Increase Sales by Providing Innovative Technologies”
Reputed companies present in the market are enhancing their research and development activities by investing huge sums. They are striving to equip the paper slitting machines with unique technologies. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- October 2019: Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd. unveiled ER610-DT, its next-generation compact turret slitter rewinder. It is capable of processing web widths up to 1650mm. It has a speed of 600m/min.
- April 2018: GOEBEL IMS announced the expansion of its service portfolio by opening MyLab. It is the company’s latest 800sqm customer innovation and application center to serve their clients efficiently.
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of all the paper slitting machine manufacturers operating in the market. They are as follows:
- Parkland Machines Ltd (England)
- ASHE Converting Equipment (England)
- SOMA (Czech Republic)
- ATLAS CONVERTING EQUIPMENT LT (United Kingdom)
- GOEBEL Schneid und Wickelsysteme GmbH (Germany)
- Kampf Schneid- und Wickeltechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Euromac S.r.l. (Italy)
- Parkinson Technologies, Inc (United States)
- Pasquato cutting machines (ITALY)
- Universal Converting Equipment (United Kingdom)
Table Of Content:-
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends of Market
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Impact of Covid-19: Paper Slitting Machines Industry Analysis
- Global Paper Slitting Machine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Blade Type (Value)
- Razor Blade
- Shear Blade
- Air Score Blade
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Technology (Value)
- Fully Automatic
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245