The global AI-based fever detection camera market size is USD1.28 billion by 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2.19 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. The global AI-based fever detection camera market is set to gain traction from their increasing deployment by the retailers, hospitals, governments, and transport authorities worldwide to scan the temperate of the masses.
Since the coronavirus is spreading at a fast pace and the vaccine is still under the development stage, minimizing the infection rate by isolating the infected person is the only major step that can be taken as of now. AI-based fever detection cameras are playing a vital role in this situation by scanning and detecting people with high temperatures. These cameras are swiftly being deployed by transport authorities, governments, hospitals, and retailers around the world to scan and identify the person with high body temperature. Airports, in particular, are rapidly deploying these cameras as part of their screening measures for flight crews and passengers. These cameras can scan a crowd of around 1,500 people in an hour without depending on human interaction. It is a quick way to screen people with high temperatures so that they can be moved for further testing processes.
- For instance, in May 2020, to control the spread of Covid-19 pandemic, Bournemouth Airport in the U.K. installed fever detection systems. This system scans people and notifies the security personnel if high-temperature is detected in any person. The person is further proceeded for screening by healthcare professionals. By deploying these cameras, airports can safely conduct their business.
“Key Companies Focus on Introducing New Products to Control COVID-19 Pandemic”
The market is fragmented with the presence of multiple large, medium, and small enterprises. They are presently trying to overcome the spread of the deadly coronavirus infection worldwide. To do so, they are investing hefty amounts of money in research and development activities for creating new AI-based fever detection cameras. Below are a couple of the latest industry developments:
- May 2020: Staqu, a Gurgaon-based start-up introduced JARVIS, its latest thermal camera under the video analytics platform. This new technology will be able to detect body temperatures and will immediately alert the system if anybody with a temperature of 37°C and above passes through the cameras.
- April 2020: Platinum CCTV, a provider of security cameras unveiled its AI-powered body temperature sensing fever camera. It would aid in providing visual security and in the identification of body temperatures individually.
“North America & Europe to Lead Backed by Rising Number of COVID-19 Cases”
In 2020, North America procured USD 0.46 billion in terms of revenue. The region would be at the forefront, followed by Europe on account of the rising number of coronavirus cases in the developed countries, such as the U.K., Germany, and the U.S. Also, these countries have adopted innovative technologies at the earliest. To reduce the spread of this disease, many companies are developing latest fever detection cameras based on AI. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to be the fastest-growing region throughout the forthcoming years stoked by the rising number of new product launches by industry giants and start-ups.
View Recent Press Release For More Information:- https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/ai-based-fever-detection-camera-market-analysis-2020-top-companies-portfolio-future-outlook-latest-trends-revenue-growth-analysis-regional-forecast-till-2027-2020-07-27
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the manufacturers operating in the market. They are as follows:
- AnyConnect Private Limited
- Athena Security, Inc.
- Australia PTY LTD.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Kogniz, Inc.
- Mantra Softech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Nippon Avionics Co., Ltd.
- Platinum CCTV
- Vantage Security
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
Other Exclusive Reports:
Mobile Security Market to Gain Traction Exhibiting 14.65 CAGR by 2027; Increasing Adoption of Enterprise Mobility Globally to Spur Demand
Data Visualization Market to Reach USD 19.20 Billion by 2027; Rising Inclination towards Visual Analytics by Enterprises to Aid Growth
Wireless Microphone Market to Reach USD 3.60 Billion by 2027; Possession of Numerous Benefits to Augment Growth
Video Streaming Market to Hit USD 842.93 Billion by 2027 Owing to Wide Utilization as Medical Aid and Educational Platforms
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245