Mobile security majorly refers to the term that involves the safety of user data of a mobile device. Additionally, it involves authentication and protection of private data stored in connected devices such as smartphones, tablets, and personal mobile devices. Furthermore, it involves basic to advanced forms of security such as personal identification number (PIN), pattern locks, and fingerprint, and eye reader, among others. With the increasing adoption of smartphones across the globe, the need for efficient security solutions for mobile devices to prevent incidents of malware and cyber attacks is growing largely. The global mobile security market size is likely to gain momentum by exhibiting a promising 14.6% CAGR between 2020 and 2027. This is ascribable to factors such as increasing adoption of advanced mobility solutions and increasing cyberattack incidents across the globe.
The market report includes an exhaustive study of several factors such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities that will affect the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. The report covers regional demographics that include qualitative and quantitative information about the regions that are further divided into nations that are contributing to the growth of the market between 2019 and 2026. Furthermore, the competitive landscape has been discussed in-depth that include information of several players operating in the market. Moreover, information on the adoption of strategies such as merger and acquisition, collaboration, partnerships, and joint ventures by the companies that will drive the growth of the market has been included during the projected horizon.
View Recent Press Release For More Information:- https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/mobile-security-market-analysis-2020-top-companies-portfolio-future-outlook-latest-trends-revenue-growth-analysis-regional-forecast-till-2027-2020-07-27
“Increasing Adoption of Enterprise Mobility Solutions to Promote Growth”
Enterprise mobility solutions ensure that organizations enable employees to adopt secure mobile devices. In addition to this, it involves securing corporate data present in the mobile devices of the employees to prevent data theft and economic loss. Furthermore, the emergence of technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) and machine learning is enabling enterprises to promote enterprise mobility among its employees. According to a report by the Soti, Inc., about three fourth of the employees in the United States are expected to be introduced to the mobility working environment in the forthcoming years. Moreover, increasing the risk of cyberattacks and malware is expected to drive the demand for the global mobile security market during the projected horizon.
“Growing Implementation of EMM and MTM in the Market for Enhanced Security”
The mobile solution can be implemented in an operating system (OS) as well as on individual mobile devices. The security solution deployed over OS is considered under Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), whereas those implemented on a mobile device is considered as Mobile Threat Management (MTM). Deployment of EMM, together with MTM, offers additional features like device configuration, device management, real-time device monitoring, and GPS tracking, among others. Therefore, the integration of EMM, along with MTM, is trending in the market for better safety features.
List of the Companies Operating in the Market:
- Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States)
- Google LLC (California, United States)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Lookout, Inc. (California, United States)
- Apple, Inc. (California, United States)
- Kaspersky Lab (Moscow, Russia)
- Intel Corporation (California, United States)
- VMware, Inc. (California, United States)
- AVG Technologies (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Symantec Corporation (Arizona, United States) and Many More.
Regional Analysis for Mobile Security Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Mobile Security Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Mobile Security Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Mobile Security Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Data Visualization Market to Reach USD 19.20 Billion by 2027; Rising Inclination towards Visual Analytics by Enterprises to Aid Growth
Wireless Microphone Market to Reach USD 3.60 Billion by 2027; Possession of Numerous Benefits to Augment Growth
AI-based Fever Detection Camera Market to Reach USD 2.19 Billion by 2027; Rising Deployment by Transport Authorities to Aid Growth
Video Streaming Market to Hit USD 842.93 Billion by 2027 Owing to Wide Utilization as Medical Aid and Educational Platforms
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245