The global marine fuel injection system market size is prognosticated to increase remarkably during the forecast period on account of the rapid growth of the shipbuilding industry. Fortune Business Insights™ describes the various growth trajectories of this market in their report titled, “Marine Fuel Injection System“ Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Fuel Injector, Fuel Valves, Fuel Pump, Others), By Power Rating (Up to 2000 HP, 2000 HP – 10,000 HP, 10,000 HP – 20,000 HP, 20,000 HP – 50,000 HP, 50,000 HP – 80,000 HP, Above 80,000 HP), By Application (Inland Waterways, Commercial Vessels, Support Vessels) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”As per current marine fuel injection system market trends, the fuel injection system segment contributes a major marine fuel injection system market share as per segmentation by component. This is attributable to the fact that fuel injection systems are the most utilized parts of ships and require replacement at regular intervals.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/marine-fuel-injection-system-market-101457
Highlights of the Report
The marine fuel injection system market analysis offers a qualitative and quantitative overview focusing predominantly on growth trajectories such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. Besides this, the report offers detailed segmentation of the market along with the names of market vendors. Various strategies adopted by key players are listed in the report that will help other players invest in plans accordingly for their revenue generation. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Some of the key marine fuel injection system market manufacturers include:
- AZ Speed and Marine
- YANMAR Europe
- Scania Group
- Cummins Inc.
- Volvo Penta
- Chris-Marine AB
- Edelbrock Corporation
- Holley Performance Products
- Caterpillar Inc.
- DUAP Industries Inc.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/marine-fuel-injection-system-market-101457
Key Industry Developments
- In October 2018, HyDIME (Hydrogen Diesel Injection in a Marine Environment) project which involves the use of hydrogen directly into the fuel supply was funded by Innovate UK. The project mainly focuses on the use of hydrogen with diesel to power the ferries. The project would be carried out in consortium being led by Ferguson Marine Engineering, Orkney Islands Councils, EMEC, and the High-Speed Sustainable Manufacturing Institute.
- In June 2019, Volvo Penta introduced next-gen D4 & D6 propulsion packages which have over 100,000 units produced. The advantages of using the new packages are the ore power, reliability, and operating costs are cut to one-third. These factors are attractive for the boat owners, lowering their cost of ownership and improved performance.
ration activities of the offshore belts in Europe and the Latin America region is likely to help these regions attract generous marine fuel injection system market revenues in future.
Increasing Demand for Luxury Boats to Aid in Expansion of Market
Marine fuel injection system market manufacturers are using strategies such as new marine projects, the introduction of new propulsion packages, Collaborative projects, merger and acquisitions, supported funding from other companies, and others to gain a competitive edge. Besides this, the rise in demand for commercial and luxury boats for personal as well as commercial purposes are expected to help players earn high marine fuel injection system market shares in the coming years.
Some of the latest industry developments in the marine fuel injection system market include:
October 2018 – Innovate UK funded HyDIME (Hydrogen Diesel Injection in a Marine Environment) project. This project focuses on utilizing hydrogen directly into the fuel supply for providing power to the ferries. This project was conducted in association with the High-speed Sustainable Manufacturing Institute, EMEC, Orkney Islands, and Ferguson Marine Engineering.
June 2019 – The next generation D4 & D6 propulsion packages were introduced by Volvo in June this year. These units collectively produced over 100,000 units ever since its introduction in 2003. The reliability, running cost and maintenance, performance, and durability benefits of these packages are likely to attract boat owners and ultimately aid in the expansion of the market.
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Component
- Fuel Injector
- Fuel Valves
- Fuel Pump
2. By Power Rating
- Up to 2000 HP
- 2000 HP – 10,000 HP
- 10,000 HP – 20,000 HP
- 20,000 HP – 50,000 HP
- 50,000 HP – 80,000 HP
- Above 80,000 HP
3. By Application
- Inland Waterways
- Commercial Vessels
- Support Vessels
4. By Geography
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/marine-fuel-injection-system-market-101457
Major Table of Content For Marine Fuel Injection System Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Marine Fuel Injection System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Marine Fuel Injection System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Marine Fuel Injection System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Marine Fuel Injection System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Marine Fuel Injection System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]