The global tire derived fuel market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Tire Derived Fuel Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Tire Source (Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Duty Vehicles, Motorcycles, Aircrafts, Bicycles), By Type (Cement Industry, Power Plants, Pulp & paper mills, Utility Boilers), By Application and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/tire-derived-fuel-market-100407
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other tire derived fuel market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of leading companies in tire-derived fuel market:
- Ragn-Sells Group
- Liberty Tire Recycling
- ResourceCo Pty
- Lakin Tire West Inc.
- L&S Tire Company
- Probio Energy International
- Renelux Cyprus Ltd.
- Globarket Tire Recycling LLC
- ETR Group
- Emanuel Tire LLC
“Tire Derived Fuel(TDF) to Emerge as a Significant Resource of Energy for Industries”
The depletion of fossil fuel has become a serious concern for every industry worldwide. This has fueled the demand for energy derived from alternative resources. Tire-derived fuel acts as an alternative for fossil fuel and is obtained from scrap tires which are then converted into shredded chips to work as fuel in cement kilns, paper pulp industry, and power generation and utility boiler. Tire-derived fuel can be used effectively by cement plants as it is available at a competitive cost lower than that of fossil fuels. Tire-derived fuel possesses greater thermal power than any form of coal, alongside containing 15% iron content in the form of tire wire.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/tire-derived-fuel-market-size-global-trends-latest-techniques-key-segments-and-geography-foresights-till-2026-2020-07-29
Regional Analysis for Tire Derived Fuel Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Tire Derived Fuel Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Tire Derived Fuel Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Tire Derived Fuel Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245