The global connected logistics market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Connected Logistics Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Solutions, Services), By Transportation Mode (Roadway, Railway, Airway, Seaway), By Vertical (Manufacturing, Automotive, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods and Retail, Oil & Gas, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/connected-logistics-market-102414
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other connected logistics market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
A few of the leading companies that are operating in the global connected logistics market are:
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Freightgate Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Intel Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- One Network Enterprises
- SAP SE
- Zebra Technologies Corp
Increasing Number of Company Mergers Will Aid Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of company mergers and acquisitions have made the highest impact on the growth of the market. In January 2020, Trimble announced that it has completed the acquisition of Kuebix. Through this acquisition, the company plans to enhance its transportation technology portfolio. Trimble will gain access to Kuebix’s private fleet and commercial carrier. Trimble’s acquisition will not only help the company generate substantial market revenue, but will have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
View press release for more information @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/03/10/1997910/0/en/Connected-Logistics-Market-to-Rise-at-24-7-CAGR-till-2026-Increasing-Investment-in-Product-R-D-to-Aid-Growth-says-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
Regional Analysis for Connected Logistics Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Connected Logistics Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Connected Logistics Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Connected Logistics Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245