The “Diesel Generator Market” size is predicted to reach USD 19.02 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The rising demand for energy has led to a surge in production and exploration activities for diesel during the forecast period. For instance, in 2019, The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural gas approved major reforms in exploration and licensing policy to enhance exploration activities, attract domestic and foreign investment in unexplored/unallocated areas of sedimentary basins and accelerate domestic production of oil and gas from existing fields. Besides, the policy reforms can accelerate the exploration activities in various constituencies, which in turn will boost the diesel generator market revenue in the forthcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/diesel-generator-market-100587
Some of the Major Companies in the Diesel Generator Market Include:
- Aggreko (United Kingdom)
- Caterpillar Inc. (United States)
- Cummins Inc. (United States)
- Himoinsa (Spain)
- John Deere (United States)
- Kohler-SDMO (France)
- Wartsila (Finland)
- Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd (India)
- Generac Power Systems (United States)
- FG Wilson (United Kingdom)
- Atlas Copco (Sweden)
Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
According to the report, published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Diesel Generator Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, by Power Rating (Below 75kVA, 75-375-kVA, 375-750kVA, and Above 750kVA), By Portability (Stationary and Portable), By Application (Continuous Load, Peak Load, and Standby Load), By End-User (Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, Residential, Marine, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Commercial, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026” the market size stood at USD 12.22 billion in 2018. The report is fixed at delivering a comprehensive description of the diesel generator market dynamics and structure by identifying and providing information regarding the key market segments. It also focuses on an all-encompassing analysis of leading market players by financial position, product, product portfolio, price, growth strategies, and regional presence. It offers PORTER’s analysis and SWOT analysis to record the question of shareholders and highlights the investment potential in the upcoming future. It also showcases what procedures and strategies; companies are currently implementing in the market. It further examines the ways and components convincing diesel generator market expansion, growth patterns, restricting factors, and market strategies.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/diesel-generator-market-100587
1. By Power Rating
- Below 75kVA
- Above 750kVA
2. By Portability
3. By Application
- Continuous Load
- Standby Load
- Peak Load
4. By End-User
- Oil & Gas
5. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
Attainment of IBC Seismic Certification by Cummins to Spur Market Opportunities
Cummins, an American leader, and manufacturer of power generation products, obtained an International Building Code (IBC) seismic certification and became the first power generator manufacturer to achieve the certificate. The IBC certification comprises of minimum requirements for the safety and general welfare for the occupants of new and existing buildings and structures. It will also ensure that all the Cummins generators will remain intact and functional during and after seismic activity. The certification is valid to the Cummins products ranging from 706 kilovolt-amperes (kVA) to 2750 (kVA) within the 50 hertz (Hz) standby application product offering and products between 603 kilowatts (kW) and 2250 kW within its 60 Hz offering. The obtainment of the IBC certificate by Cummins is expected to boost the diesel generator market trends during the forecast period owing to the minimal safety requirement alongside the manufacturing freedom to produce efficient products. Furthermore, Cummins Senior Product Manager for High Horsepower Diesel Generator said in a statement, “The addition of this certification guarantees our continuous commitment to manufacture the most durable products in the world.”
However, the surge in strict policies and laws regarding the adverse effects of GHG emissions will aid the adoption of renewable energy, which in turn will dampen the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Queries Addressed In Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the Diesel Generator market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Order Complete Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100587
Copious Construction Activities to Augment Market Growth in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific generated a revenue of USD 4.62 billion in 2018 and is likely to grow rapidly during the forecast period owing to the surge in construction activities in the region. Road construction activities and high requirement for diesel generator in AC power trains can be critical factors in accelerating the generator market share in Asia Pacific. Europe is predicted to witness steady growth as compared to other regions owing to the implementation of strict rules and regulations to curb greenhouse emissions.
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the Diesel Generator market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Diesel Generator market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global Diesel Generator market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Diesel Generator Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/diesel-generator-market-100587
Table of Content
5.Global Diesel Generator Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Power Rating
5.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Portability
5.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.2.Oil & Gas
5.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.5.Middle East & Africa
6.North America Diesel Generator Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.Key Findings / Summary
6.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Power Rating
6.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Portability
6.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
6.5.2.Oil & Gas
6.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7.Latin America Diesel Generator Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.Key Findings / Summary
7.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Power Rating
7.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Portability
7.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
7.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
7.5.2.Oil & Gas
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
“>Advanced Energy Storage System Market to Reach US$ 211.2 Billion; Increasing Mergers and Acquisitions Will Enable Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
“>Automated Guided Vehicle Market to Hit USD 3.39 billion till 2027; Increasing Adoption of Advanced Technology for Industrial Application to Bolster Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market to Reach USD 6.13 Billion by 2027; Rising Partnerships between Companies to Aid Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Construction Equipment Market to Rise at 2.8% CAGR till 2027; Growing Popularity of Equipment Rental Services in Construction Sector to Boost the Market: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Contact Center Software Market to Exhibit 14.62% CAGR till 2026; Increasing Usage in Business Sector to Propel Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Cyber Security Market to Benefit from Increasing Application of AI and IoT Technologies
“>eGRC Market to Reach USD 57.57 Billion by 2026; Increasing Adoption of Digital Solutions to Propel Market, says Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245