The global field-erected cooling towers market size is slated for steady expansion with rising demand for electricity from industries. According to OECD’s World Energy Outlook Report, the industrial sector consumes close to 54% of the total delivered energy produced in the world. The report projects that industrial energy consumption is increasing at 1.2% per year. By 2040, the total global energy consumption by industries, the report predicts, will be 309 quadrillion Btu (British thermal units). Moreover, the world is seeing an increasing demand for alternative sources of energy, such as geothermal and nuclear, which can give a major boost to the global “field-erected cooling towers” market growth during the forecast period.
- Paharpur Cooling Towers
- Evapco Inc
- SPX Cooling Technologies Inc
- Marley Flow Control Pty Ltd
- Rain Stone LLC
- WATCO Group ltd
- Chesapeake Systems LLC
- Composite Cooling Solutions
- Baltimore Aircoil Company
- Waterline Controls
- Brentwood Cooling Towers
Fortune Business Insights has provided a comprehensive analysis in its report, titled “Field-erected cooling towers Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Wet, Dry, Hybrid), By Design (Natural Draft, Forced Draft, Induced Draft), By End-user (Power Generation, Petrochemical, Iron & Steel, Paper Mills, Others) and Geography Forecast Till 2026”. The report contains an in-depth evaluation of the factors that will chart the course of development of the market in the coming decade. The report also highlights the most promising regions and segments that will fuel the global field-erected cooling towers market revenue.
Field-Erected Cooling Towers Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
1. By Design
- Natural Draft
- Forced Draft
- Induced Draft
2. By Type
3. By Application
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
4. By Geography
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Cooling towers are viewed as “heat rejection” structures in that they throw out the waste heat into the atmosphere, lowering the temperature in a plant or factory using water. These towers are crucial for ensuring that plants do not overheat and explode and the safety of the workers and nearby areas is maintained. Field-erected cooling towers, with their larger size and capacity, are utilized by facilities such as petrochemical plants and nuclear power plants due to their greater heat rejection requirements.
Order full Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101298
Queries Addressed In Field-Erected Cooling Towers Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Growing Preference for Clean and Alternative Energy Sources to Boost the Market
The global field-erected cooling towers market is poised for a robust growth period on account of increasing importance of sustainable development measures. Using nuclear energy for electricity production is gathering momentum. For example, the World Nuclear Association estimates that about 11% of the world’s electricity is generated from nuclear energy. Furthermore, according to a report by the International Atomic Energy Agency, by 2030, electricity generated through nuclear power will increase by 30% from the current capacity. The global field-erected cooling towers market stands to gain from these statistics as nuclear power plants require efficient and high capacity cooling towers.
Environmental Concerns May Inhibit Market Growth
Cooling towers use water to regulate temperature in plants and factories. This waste water is then released into nearby water bodies, causing long-term pollution. For example, thermoelectric power plants are infamous for degrading water quality in the water bodies in their vicinity. This could be a serious roadblock for the global field-erected cooling towers market in the forecast period.
Greater Employment of Nuclear Energy for Electricity Generation to Propel the Market in North America
North America is anticipated to hold a sizeable chunk in the global field-erected cooling towers market share owing to rising electricity production through nuclear power. Rapid industrial development in India and China will put Asia-Pacific on the map. In Latin America, countries such as Venezuela and Brazil have increased their oil and gas production capacities which will significantly expand the global field-erected towers market size.
Innovation Opportunities Being Lapped Up by Market Players
Several key players are adopting different strategies to enlarge their share in the global field-erected cooling towers market revenue. The most favoured strategy is researching and developing innovative products. For example, in April 2019, Baltimore Aircoil Company launched the HXV Hybrid Cooler which is capable of evaporative and dry cooling, thereby saving water and being energy-efficient.
Key Features of Field-Erected Cooling Towers Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Global Field-erected cooling towers market (US$ Mn) Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Design
5.3.1. Natural Draft
5.3.2. Forced Draft
5.3.3. Induced Draft
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.4.2. Power Generation
5.4.3. Oil & Gas
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1. North America
5.5.3. Asia Pacific
5.5.4. Middle East & Africa
5.5.5. Latin America
6. North America Field-erected cooling towers market (US$ Mn) Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Design
6.3.1. Natural Draft
6.3.2. Forced Draft
6.3.3. Induced Draft
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.4.2. Power Generation
6.4.3. Oil & Gas
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7. Europe Field-erected cooling towers market (US$ Mn) Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Design
7.3.1. Natural Draft
7.3.2. Forced Draft
7.3.3. Induced Draft
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
“>Advanced Energy Storage System Market to Reach US$ 211.2 Billion; Increasing Mergers and Acquisitions Will Enable Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
“>Automated Guided Vehicle Market to Hit USD 3.39 billion till 2027; Increasing Adoption of Advanced Technology for Industrial Application to Bolster Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market to Reach USD 6.13 Billion by 2027; Rising Partnerships between Companies to Aid Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Construction Equipment Market to Rise at 2.8% CAGR till 2027; Growing Popularity of Equipment Rental Services in Construction Sector to Boost the Market: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Contact Center Software Market to Exhibit 14.62% CAGR till 2026; Increasing Usage in Business Sector to Propel Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Cyber Security Market to Benefit from Increasing Application of AI and IoT Technologies
“>eGRC Market to Reach USD 57.57 Billion by 2026; Increasing Adoption of Digital Solutions to Propel Market, says Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]