The global robotic vacuum cleaners market growth is premised on the rising demand for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) enabled home appliances. According to research by Cisco, by 2021, automated home appliances will represent nearly 46% of machine-to-machine connections. Home automation aids in reducing human effort in the house significantly. More importantly, automation is cost and time-effective and one of the latest developments in this field is that robotic vacuum cleaner. These “vacuum cleaners” can be connected to Wi-Fi and are also have voice-recognition. As a result, they can be controlled remotely from any part of the house and require minimal human intervention. Thus, the global robotic vacuum cleaners market size is set for expansion as robotic vacuum cleaners become increasingly preferred to traditional cleaners.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/robotic-vacuum-cleaners-market-100645
Top Players Overview:
- ECOVACS Robotics
- LG Electronics
- Samsung Electronics
- Kevac Srl – Industrial Vacuums
- Sharp Electronics Corporation USA
- Philips Innovation Services
- Mamibot Manufacturing USA Inc
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Panasonic USA
- BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
- Cecotec Innovaciones S. L.
Fortune Business Insights shares crucial information about this fledgling market in its report, titled “Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Floor Vacuum Cleaner, Window Vacuum Cleaner, Pool Vacuum Cleaner), By Application (Household and Commercial), By Operation Mode (Self-Drive & Remote Control), By Distribution Channel (Online & Offline), By Price (Below US$ 150, US$ 150 – 300, US$ 300 – 500, Above US$ 500) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. Incorporated in the report is a comprehensive evaluation of factors that will influence the market, possible trends that will emerge, different companies operating in the market, and the regions presenting the best growth opportunities during the forecast period. Additionally, the market, from its current value of US$ 6.5 bn, is projected to touch US$ 39.1 bn as the forecast period comes to a close in 2026. If forecast holds true, the market will exhibit a CAGR of 25.3% during the forecast period.
Order full Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100645
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Type
- Floor Vacuum Cleaner
- Window Vacuum Cleaner
- Pool Vacuum Cleaner
2. By Operation Mode
- Remote Control
3. By Application
4. By Distribution Channel
5. By Price
- Below US$ 150
- US$ 150 – 300
- US$ 300 – 500
- Above US$ 500
6. By Geography
- North America (The S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Robotic vacuum cleaners are home appliances that are AI-powered and fully automated. They require little to no human intervention and can be controlled remotely through voice recognition software. They also have an in-built navigation system, various types of sensors, and scheduling programs. Voice interaction and recognition are some of the most used features in robotic vacuum cleaners. For example, iRobot’s Roomba i7+ is enabled with Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant. These robots can manage household work by mopping the floors, enhancing security features of the house, and even serve as intercoms.
Installation of Air Filters in Robotic Vacuum Cleaners to Boost the Market
Robotic vacuum cleaners are embedded with air filters that cleans the air in the house. The global robotic vacuum cleaners market is poised to grow on the basis of this factor, since increasing pollution levels have contaminated the air with particulate matter. This dirt-filled air is creating allergies and lung disorders in people, which has spiked the demand for air filters globally. Robotic vacuums have high-efficiency filters, such as the High Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA), fitted into their bodies which remove harmful particles from the air permanently. Such advanced features will boost the adoption rate of this technology and grease the wheels of the global robotic vacuum cleaners market revenue.
High Cost of the Machines May Limit Market Growth
Robotic vacuum cleaners are an expensive, which can make prospective consumers think twice before investing in them. Another notable disadvantage is that these vacuums run on batteries and are, therefore, highly dependent on them. These factors can seriously hinder the growth of the global robotic vacuum cleaners market during the forecast period.
Queries Addressed In Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Japan to Steer the Market in Asia-Pacific; US to Propel the Market in North America
Rapid advancement in automation technologies in Japan and China are expected to push the global robotic vacuum cleaners market in Asia-Pacific. North America is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to market players owing to larger houses and widespread use of carpets. Increasing popularity of cordless vacuum cleaners in Western European countries will bolster the global robotic vacuum cleaners market in the region in the foreseeable future.
Increasing Investment in R&D to Intensify Market Competition
Opportunities to innovate and launch new products are growing in the global robotic vacuum cleaners market. Many companies are entering the scene and developing novel products. For example, in December 2018, Neato Robotics launched its on-demand zone cleaning robot vacuum, Botvac D7 Connected. The robot uses LIDAR technology to scan and map the efficient course of cleaning the designated room. It will also enable buyers to identify trouble zones and target them specifically.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/robotic-vacuum-cleaners-market-100645
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Global Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1. By Product (Value and Volume)
22.214.171.124. Floor Vacuum Cleaner
126.96.36.199. Window Vacuum Cleaner
188.8.131.52. Pool Vacuum Cleaner
5.2.2. By Product Price (Value)
184.108.40.206. Below US$ 150
220.127.116.11. US$ 150 – 300
18.104.22.168. US$ 300 – 500
6. North America Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1. By Product (Value and Volume)
22.214.171.124. Floor Vacuum Cleaner
126.96.36.199. Window Vacuum Cleaner
188.8.131.52. Pool Vacuum Cleaner
6.2.2. By Product Price (Value)
184.108.40.206. Below US$ 150
220.127.116.11. US$ 150 – 300
18.104.22.168. US$ 300 – 500
22.214.171.124. Above US$ 500
6.2.3. By Operation Mode (Value)
126.96.36.199. Remote Control
6.2.4. By Distribution Channel (Value)
188.8.131.52. Online Sales
184.108.40.206. Offline Sales
6.2.5. By Application (Value)
7. Europe Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1. By Product (Value and Volume)
220.127.116.11. Floor Vacuum Cleaner
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Machinery & Equipment” Industry)
View Related Reports:
“>Advanced Energy Storage System Market to Reach US$ 211.2 Billion; Increasing Mergers and Acquisitions Will Enable Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
“>Automated Guided Vehicle Market to Hit USD 3.39 billion till 2027; Increasing Adoption of Advanced Technology for Industrial Application to Bolster Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market to Reach USD 6.13 Billion by 2027; Rising Partnerships between Companies to Aid Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Construction Equipment Market to Rise at 2.8% CAGR till 2027; Growing Popularity of Equipment Rental Services in Construction Sector to Boost the Market: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Contact Center Software Market to Exhibit 14.62% CAGR till 2026; Increasing Usage in Business Sector to Propel Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
“>Cyber Security Market to Benefit from Increasing Application of AI and IoT Technologies
“>eGRC Market to Reach USD 57.57 Billion by 2026; Increasing Adoption of Digital Solutions to Propel Market, says Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]