The global automotive test equipment market is likely to derive growth from the escalating demand for precision enhancement in automotive across the world. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Automotive Test Equipment Market Size, Share and Global Trend by End-use (Mobile/Tablet, Based scanning tool, PC/Laptop Based scanning tool, Others), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market will grow considerably in the coming years due to the growing emphasis on user safety.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/automotive-test-equipment-market-100640
Automotive test equipment innovative devices used to perform quality checks on various automotive test devices. The ability of automotive test equipment to efficiently label the errors and quality ratings of the ‘devices under test’ (DUT) has created an increased adoption for these devices across the world. Automotive test equipment (ATE) is a computerized machine that can read several aspects of the DUT such as lubricant aeration, oil consumption, and fuel dilution. These factors have a direct impact on the operational efficacies of the DUTs. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the uses of automotive test equipment in applications across diverse industries will fuel the demand for these products from users across the world.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Actia S.A.
- Advantest Corp.
- Softing AG and Teradyne Inc.
- Sierra Instruments.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/automotive-test-equipment-market-100640
Key Industry Development:
- 11th September 2018: Bosch (Germany) launched a new product DCI 700 diesel bench with new testing system for injectors embedded in vehicles that has short testing time, ergonomic design and efficient workflow.
- 29th May 2018: Horiba (Japan), supplier of automotive test equipment, launched its new SERVICE-ONE cost-effective and reliable concept for emission control system designed for Real Driving Emission (RDE) testing of vehicles.
Increasing Automotive Production to Boost the Market in Asia Pacific
The incorporation of latest technologies by leading companies such as Horiba, Sinfonia, and Autel will boost induce growth of the market in this region. With the growing population, countries such as India, Japan, and China have emerged as the hub for automotive production across the Asia Pacific. This, in turn, has led to an increase in the growth of the automotive test equipment market in the Asia Pacific. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that recent advancements products and services made by the companies based in the Asia Pacific will contribute to an increase in the regional automotive test equipment market value. Among all regions, Fortune Business Insights has predicted that Asia Pacific will witness the highest growth due to the incorporation of smart emission measurement systems by majority of the regional market companies.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/automotive-test-equipment-market-100640
Key Market Driver-
- Technological advancements in autonomous vehicle testing
- Increasing electric vehicle production
- Rising electronic architecture in vehicles
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/automotive-test-equipment-market-100640
Major Table of Content For Automotive Test Equipment Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Automotive Test Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Automotive Test Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Automotive Test Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Automotive Test Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Automotive Test Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Automotive Test Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245