The software defined networking market is poised to surge exponentially, backed by the rising investments by key telecom providers. In a report, titled “Software Defined Networking Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Component (Solution, Services), By End-User (Enterprises, Telecom Service Provider, Service Provider) and Geography Forecast Till 2026” Fortune Business Insights offers a comprehensive market overview intended to help stakeholders understand the prevailing trends better. It contains exclusive information on hidden growth opportunities for the key players. The detailed market analysis compiled in the report will help companies determine and implement winning growth strategies.
Request A Sample Copy – Software Defined Networking Market Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/software-defined-networking-market-100862
Key Market Driver –
- Development of cloud inter-network and cloud-based platforms
- Evolution in 5G infrastructure
Key Market Restraint –
- High complications in designing and developing complex network
Top Players Overview:
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ciena Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Big Switch Networks Inc.
- Pluribus Networks Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems Inc..
The report has found that leading market players are vying for the top spot in the 5G landscape. This would without a doubt improve connectivity, besides which competitive rivalry between key players will promote SDN deployment. Coupled with this, the expansion and evolution of 5G infrastructure network will augur well for the overall market. A case in point is leading telecom service providers in China, including China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom are looking to make an investment of around USD 180 Billion by 2023. The surge in investment by software defined networking market leaders and renowned telecom service providers to expand 5G infrastructure is expected to boost growth of the overall market.
Request for Customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/software-defined-networking-market-100862
1. By Component
- SDN Controller
- Physical Network Infrastructure
- SDN Application
- Proficient Services
- Managed Services
2. By End User
- IT Enabled Services
- Government & Defence
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Telecom Service Provider
- Service Provider
3. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/software-defined-networking-market-100862
Key Industry Developments
- December, 2018 – VMware, Inc introduced VMWare NSX Service Mesh to deliver roboust features, such as management, connectivity, monitoring, and security to networks with containerized micro services on cloud platforms.
- December 2018 – Vodafone plc contracted an agreement with Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. to enhance SDN and NFV deployment where Huawei would source its “OpenStack-powered cloud OS”, FusionSphere for creating multiple cloud data centers.
Major Table of Content For Software-Defined Networking Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]