The global silicon photonics market will derive growth from exceptional product properties. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Silicon Photonics“ Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Components (Active, Passive), By Product (Transceivers, Active Optical Cables, Optical Multiplexers, Variable Optical Attenuators, Optical Engines, RF Circuits), By End-User (Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Defense, Telecom, Data Communication, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2026, the market will derive growth from the increasing number of company mergers.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/silicon-photonics-market-101438
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the market are:
- Intel Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- OneChip Photonics Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies, Inc.
- Luxtera, Inc., Oracle Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- NeoPhotonics Corporation
Key Industry Developments:
March 2018: Luxtera announced a collaboration with TMSC, a prominent semiconductor foundry. Through this collaboration, the companies aim to set up an enhanced silicon photonics platform.
Key Market Driver –
- The Increasing data center traffic across the world and the need for lower power consumption across telecommunications and other applications.
- The increasing need for a higher transfer rate of data among many manufacturers to improve the processing and computational capabilities of data centers.
Key Market Restraint –
- High power consumption of laser devices that generate infrared beams and carry data through it.
The discovery of new oil wells is likely to fuel demand in the global market. Moreover, clinical studies taking place to increase the productivity of existing wells is expected to drive the market.
On the flip side, high costs associated with machinery and lack of skilled professionals are certain factors that may hamper the growth in the global Silicon Photonics market.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/silicon-photonics-market-101438
Major Segments Includes:
1. By Components
2. By Product
- Active Optical Cables
- Optical Multiplexers
- Variable Optical Attenuators
- Optical Engines
- RF Circuits
3. By End User
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Communication
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
View more information on Silicon Photonics https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/silicon-photonics-market-101438
Major Table of Content For Silicon Photonics Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Silicon Photonics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Silicon Photonics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Silicon Photonics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Silicon Photonics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Silicon Photonics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Silicon Photonics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Machinery & Equipment” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245