The global coated fabric market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Coated Fabric Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Product (Polymer Coated Fabric, Rubber Coated Fabric, and Fabric Backed Wall Coverings), By Application (Protective Clothing, Transportation, Furniture, Industrial, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/coated-fabric-market-102546
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other coated fabric market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of all the companies operating in the coated fabric market. They are as follows;
- B&V Membrane
- SRF Limited
- Low & Bonar
- Fothergill Group
- J K Texbond Pvt. Ltd.
- Ajy Tech India Pvt. Ltd.
- CANADIAN GENERAL TOWER
- Sioen Industries NV
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Bobet Group
- Other prominent key players
Increasing Automotive Production to Propel Growth
Coated fabrics are majorly used in vehicles to improve the feel and appearance of their interior. Varnish or oil finishes, plastics, lacquer, rubber, PVC, and resins are some of the materials that are extensively used to process or coat fabric. Automotive coated fabric is oil-repellent, rot-proof, UV resistant, water resistant, and anti-corrosive. Nowadays, numerous automotive manufacturers are using OMNAVA coated fabric upholsteries to enhance a vehicle’s performance, provide impressive design, excellent touch, durable performance, low emissions, and environmental features. OMNOVA delivers auto OEMs superior quality fabric. Overall, increasing production of automotive and rising per capita income are set to augment the coated fabrics market growth in the coming years. However, fluctuations in the prices of raw materials may hinder the market growth.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/coated-fabrics-market-9705
Regional Analysis for Coated Fabric Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Coated Fabric Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Coated Fabric Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Coated Fabric Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245