The growing demand for protein-based drugs is a key factor driving the global peptide therapeutics market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Peptide Therapeutics Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Generic, Innovative (Patented)), By Route of Administration (Parenteral, Oral, Nasal), By Application (Central Nervous System Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Metabolic Disorder, Allergy/Immunological), By End-user (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organization) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The increasing product launches by key players is expected to aid the growth of the global peptide therapeutics market.
The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.
Key Features of Peptide Therapeutics Market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/peptide-therapeutics-market-101420
Increasing R&D Activities Will Boost Growth In North America
Geographically, the global peptide therapeutics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Asia and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global peptide therapeutics market owing to the presence of many pharmaceutical companies and rising R&D activities in the proteomics & genomics sector, and investments by key players in developing innovative peptide drug molecules. In Europe, increasing awareness about the applications of peptide for the treatment of various chronic diseases is likely to boost the peptide therapeutics market growth during the forecast period. In the Asia Pacific is peptide therapeutics market is predicted to grow at a significant rate owing to the growing patient population and the presence of many key players involved in life science research.In addition, the rising patient pool is expected to further create growth opportunities
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Bachem Holding AG
- Eli Lilly, and Company
- Pfizer Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Lonza Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Increasing Prevalence Of Chronic Diseases Will Propel Growth
The increasing prevalence of chronic disease and rising geriatric patient population is expected to encourage the growth of the global peptide therapeutics market. The rapidly growing technological advancement and rising improvement in the automation process & purity is predicted to propel the growth of the peptide therapeutics market. The collaboration is predicted to create new growth opportunities for the global peptide therapeutics market. In addition, the increasing mergers by key companies for the development of Computationally-designed protein therapeutics will stimulate growth. For instance, Aquinox Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. entered into mergers agreement with an aim to develop and commercialize Computationally-designed protein therapeutics to address significant unmet medical needs in immuno-oncology, inflammation, and autoimmunity.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/peptide-therapeutics-market-101420
Global Peptide Therapeutics Market Segmentation:
By Product Type
- Innovative (Patented)
By Route of Administration
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Metabolic Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disorder
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organization
- North America (the U.S. and Canada
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101420
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245