The global energy recovery ventilator market is likely to derive growth from the increasing number of product launches in recent years. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Energy Recovery Ventilator“ Market Size, Share and Industry Trend by Technology (Plate Heat Exchanger, Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger, Rotatory Heat Exchanger, Run Around Coil), By Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2026, the market will benefit from the increasing R&D investment that have ultimately yielded several product innovations.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/energy-recovery-ventilator-market-101139
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global energy recovery ventilators market are:
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Daikin, Panasonic Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Johnson Controls
- FUJITSU GENERAL
- Carrier Corporation
- Nortek Air Solutions
- Greenheck Fan Blue Star Ltd.
- Renewaire, Reznor and Zehnder America Inc
- HEATEX AB, Ostberg Group
- Ruskin Rooftop Systems
Key Market Driver – Increasing renewable energy investments
Key Market Restraint – Lack of awareness about benefits offered by energy recovery ventilators
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. It highlights a few of the factors that have restrained the growth of the market and predicts factors that are likely to affect the market in the coming years. Several aspects of the market have been analysed, with key focus on elements such as leading products and major companies. Based on extensive research analysis methods, forecast values have been evaluated for the market for the period of 2019-2026.
1. By Technology
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger
- Rotatory Heat Exchanger
- Run Around Coil
2. By Application
3. By Geography
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/energy-recovery-ventilator-market-101139
Fortune Business Insights provides a detailed evaluation of the global market by analyzing the factors driving the market. Besides this, it also discusses some of the economic trends prevailing in the energy and power industry. These trends are analyzed in the report to see an overall impact on the global market.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
Key Industry Developments
- In April 2019, the resident of Brookfield has received an award of 2018 Building Industry Land Development (BILD) for innovation of concent home with heating demand gets fulfilled by passive heat from household appliances, lighting, people, etc. This is achieved by using an energy recovery ventilators, super insulated walls and solar panels.
- In July 2016, Zehnder America has unveiled its ComfoAir 70 energy recovery ventilator to the costomers of North America region. The energy recovery ventilators are specially designed for retrofitting apartments and houses.
For more information in the analysis of Energy Recovery Ventilator Market report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/energy-recovery-ventilator-market-101139
Major Table of Content For Energy Recovery Ventilator Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]