The global pipeline integrity management market is expected to gain momentum from the rapid growth of oil and natural gas industry worldwide. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Pipeline Integrity Management” Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Onshore, Offshore) By Service (Inspection Service, Cleaning Service, Repair & Refurbishment Service) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” The report further mentions that there is a rise in the exploration activity of crude oil. It would, in turn, propel the well count resulting in the pipeline integrity management market growth during the forthcoming years. Furthermore, the ongoing development of synthetic natural gas and shale gas, as well as a rise in the demand for downstream operations, would also contribute to the growing market size.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/pipeline-integrity-management-market-100961
The report offers detailed information about several aspects of the market, such as key industry developments, growth drivers, prominent market players, hindrances, etc. It further highlights accurate pipeline integrity management market volume, value, and size. Additionally, it presents extensive data regarding the dominating segments of the market.
Fortune Business Insights profiles some of the prominent players operating in the pipeline integrity management market. They are as follows:
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company LLC
- Halliburton Company
- Hak Industrial Services
- DNV GL AS
- TWI Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Force Technology
- Audubon Engineering Solutions
- Aegion Corporation
- Thyssengas GmbH
- Black Hills Corporation
- NW Natural
- Matcor, Inc.
- Infosys Limited
- Dominion Energy Inc.
- New Century Software Inc.
- Associated Technology Pipeline Limited
- Nexus Integrity Management, LLC.
- Henkels & McCoy, Inc.
- Other key market players
For more information in the analysis of this report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/pipeline-integrity-management-market-100961
1. By Type
2. By Service
- Inspection Service
- Cleaning Service
- Repair & Refurbishment Service
3. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Key Market Driver – Increase in the crude oil exploration activities and growth of oil and natural gas industry
Key Market Restraint – Maintenance and repair of the pipeline may adversely affect the working of the pipeline integrity management
Onshore Segment to Lead Owing to Increasing Demand for Oil and Natural Gas
In terms of type, pipeline integrity management market is categorized into offshore and onshore applications. Amongst these, the onshore segment is expected to lead the market due to the increasing number of oil wells at onshore locations. Moreover, there is a rising demand for oil and natural gas across the world. Combined with this, growth of environmental concerns regarding its transportation is one of the crucial pipeline integrity management market trends that would drive this segment.
Key Industry Developments
- In June 2019, SolSpec Inc has launched aerial analytical solutions for the pipeline integrity management to aid the oil and natural gas company operators and owners to predict, measure and prioritize the risk mitigation.
- In June 2019, DNV GL AS was awarded a contract by Energinet for an offshore piping project. The company is expected to provide verification and certification services for the pipeline of the Baltic Pipe Project. The project is expected to be completed by 2022 and is expected to increase the demand for pipeline integration management.
- In May 2019, Alberta Investment Management Corp has announced an investment of USD 1.15 Billion to acquire an 85% share in the Northern Courier Pipeline operated by TC Energy Corp, who is involved in the different services for piping.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/pipeline-integrity-management-market-100961
Major Table of Content For Pipeline Integrity Management Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Pipeline Integrity Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]