Increasing incidence rate of myopia (near-sightedness) in the world will drive the global “Refractive Surgery Devices Market Trends” during the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 285 million people globally are suffering from some kind of vision impairment. Of these, 42% have been caused by uncorrected refractive errors. The WHO estimates that currently 1.89 billion people are affected by myopia and by 2020, this number will increase to 2.56 billion.
This rising prevalence will thrust the demand for refractive surgical devices upward and accelerate the expansion of the global Refractive Surgery Devices Market size by 2026. Furthermore, myopia sets the stage for cataract in later years and can lead to early-onset glaucoma, thereby aggravating the need for refractive surgeries devices.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/refractive-surgery-devices-market-101151
Leading Players operating in the Refractive Surgery Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- US Opthalmic
- Avedro, Inc.
- LENSAR, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss NV
- Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc.
- AMETEK, Inc.
- TOPCON Corporation
High Success Rate of LASIK Surgeries to Boost the Market
Refractive surgeries are aimed at improving a person’s eyesight that may have diminished owing to refractive errors such as astigmatism and myopia. The most commonly performed refractive surgery is the Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis or LASIK, primarily done to treat myopia, astigmatism, and hyperopia. The LASIK surgery enables the light that enters the eyes to focus on the retina without the aid of lenses or glasses. This is achieved by reshaping the cornea (front surface) of the eye. Growing preference to LASIK procedures is expected to boost the global refractive surgery devices market till 2026. This growing popularity is attributable to the proven high success rate of the procedure. According to the American Refractive Surgery Council, LASIK has registered the highest patient satisfaction rate among refractive surgeries at 96%. Moreover, almost 99% of the patients that undergo LASIK report achieving better than 20/40 vision, while more than 90% of them reportedly achieve 20/20 vision or sometimes higher. Thus, high success rate of LASIK will propel the global Refractive Surgery Devices Market in the forecast period.
By Type of Surgery
- LASIK (Laser in-situ keratomileusis),
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Conductive Keratoplasty
By Device Type
By End User
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Refractive Surgery Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/refractive-surgery-devices-market-101151
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Refractive Surgery Devices Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Refractive Surgery Devices Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245