The global “endoscopic ultrasound needles market” is likely to gain momentum from the increasing adoption of endoscopic aspiration in diagnostics. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Endoscopic Ultrasound Aspiration Needle (FNA), Endoscopic Ultrasound Fine Biopsy Needle (FNB)), By Needle Type (Bronchial Needle, Eternal Needle), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
The report further states that rapid technological advancements in endoscopy and rising demand for minimally invasive procedures are likely to boost the endoscopic ultrasound needles market growth during the forecast period. Additionally, the ongoing research and development activities to utilize these needles for delivering drugs to the targeted cysts or tumors would also augment the growth of the market.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/endoscopic-ultrasound-needles-market-101219
Key Players Operating in The Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medi-Globe GmbH
- Olympus Corporation
- CONMED Corporation
- Other key market players
Rising Number of Diagnostic Centers to Fuel Growth in North America
In terms of region, the market is grouped into Latin America, North America, the Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Amongst these, in North America, the market will grow at a considerable rate owing to the rising prevalence of lung and gastrointestinal cancer. Also, an increasing number of diagnostic centers would fuel growth in this region. The American Cancer Society declared that over 27,510 cases of stomach cancer are anticipated to be diagnosed in the U.S. alone by the end of 2019. It indicates that the market in this region will grow rapidly by 2025. In Asia Pacific and Europe, the market would expand because of the increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, as well as the surging adoption of endoscopy amongst the masses.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/endoscopic-ultrasound-needles-market-101219
Key Players Aim to Launch Novel Products to Gain Competitive Edge
Companies present in the market are persistently working on launching new products and gaining a competitive edge. It would also support them in gaining maximum endoscopic ultrasound needles market revenue. Below are a few of the key industry developments:
May 2019: Olympus Corporation of the Americas and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) announced that it is set to unveil a strategic collaboration to train the practicing endoscopists in the usage of endoscopic ultrasound (EUS). It will be done at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) in San Diego. This joint venture to launch the non-commercial Diagnostic EUS training course would address the training gap for endoscopists whose skills are required in the community hospitals.
Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market Segmentation:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound Aspiration Needle (FNA)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound Fine Biopsy Needle (FNB)
By Needle Type
- Bronchial Needle
- Eternal Needle
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/endoscopic-ultrasound-needles-market-101219
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Endoscopic Ultrasound Needles Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245