The global narrow band iot tracker market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Narrow Band IoT Tracker Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Software & Services), By Deployment (Guard-band, In-band, Stand Alone), By Type (Asset tracking, Animal tracking, Logistic tracking, People tracking), By Industry (Agriculture, Automotive and Transportation, Manufacturing, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/narrow-band-iot-tracker-market-102973
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other narrow band iot tracker market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Top key players in the NB-IoT tracker market are
- Intel Corporation,
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd,
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.,
- Vodafone Group plc,
- Sierra Wireless,
- Nokia Corporation,
- Deutsche Telekom AG,
- Quectel Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd.,
- China United Network Communications Group Co., Ltd
Growing demand for smartphones and wearables due to urbanization in the Asia Pacific region is growing. The growth in the number of smart city initiatives and increasing internet penetration is also driving the market in the Asia Pacific region. The increasing levels of income, technological developments, and the adoption of developing technologies for business and personal applications are some of the significant factors driving the growth of the North American regional market. Also, most of the emerging IoT platform manufacturers are based in the North America region especially in the U.S. which are boosting the revenue of the market. Europe is one of the prime contributors to the NB-IoT market. Implementation of developed technologies across industries and The increasing government funding in the region is influencing the market growth.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/narrow-band-iot-tracker-market-102973
Regional Analysis for Narrow band IoT Tracker Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Narrow band IoT Tracker Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Narrow band IoT Tracker Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Narrow band IoT Tracker Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245