The global regulatory technology solutions market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Regulatory Technology Solutions Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Deployment (On-premises, Cloud Based), By Application (Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management, Identity Management & Control, Compliance, Transaction Monitoring, Others), By End User (Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Large Scale Enterprises) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/regulatory-technology-regtech-solutions-market-102875
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other regulatory technology solutions market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Top key palyers in the regulatory technology solutions market are
- Nice Actimize
- Rimes Technologies Corporation
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- IBM Corporation
- London Stock Exchange plc
London and other European countries have contributed over 40% of the globally paid regulatory fines post 2008 financial crisis. Thus investments of the London and other European countries is very high leading to technological developments in Regtech and Financial Technology (FinTech) sectors. Also quarter of the RegTech businesses globally are alone based in City of London making UK a leader in RegTech sector.
According to reports City of London Corporation PwC Fintech series 2019 Asia has shown 80% growth in RegTech investments in the last three years. Additionally government of India to expand the RegTech industry by going digital on all regulatory and compliance obligations. These reasons will collectively lead to increase in adoption regulatory technology solutions in APAC at large scale.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/regulatory-technology-regtech-solutions-market-102875
Regional Analysis for Regulatory Technology Solutions Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Regulatory Technology Solutions Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Regulatory Technology Solutions Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Regulatory Technology Solutions Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245