The global task management software market size is projected to reach USD 4,535.5 million by 2026. The high investments in the research and development of the product will have a direct impact on the growth of the market in the coming years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Task Management Software“ Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Software, Services), By Organization Size (SMEs and Large Enterprises), By Deployment Type (Cloud and On-Premises), By End-User (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), IT and Telecommunications, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Travel and Hospitality, Media and Entertainment, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 1,713.0 million in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
Request A Sample Copy – Task Management Software Market Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/task-management-software-market-102249
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the task management software market are:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Upland Software, Inc.
- RingCentral, Inc.
- Pivotal Software, Inc.
- Asana, Inc.
- Quick Base
- Workfront, Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Pvt, Ltd.
- Evernote Corporation
- Workfront, Inc.
Gain More Insights into the Task Management Software Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/task-management-software-market-102249
1. By Component
- Integration and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
2. By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
3. By Deployment
4. By End-User
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecommunications
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
5. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Rest of Latin America)
Order A Complete Research Report On Task Management Software Market Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102249
Noteworthy Industry Developments:
- January 2020 – Upland Software, Inc., one of the prominent players in cloud-based enterprise work management software, launched Upland Intelligent Capture, a solution to end-to-end document workflow automation. This solution offers customers secure document capture, enterprise-class fax with secure document distribution with robust document and workflow automation.
- May 2018 – RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaborated with BridgeClimb to enable multichannel communications and customer service. This collaboration is aimed at the configuration and implementation of unified communications and contact center solutions with enhanced user experience.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Research Experts https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/task-management-software-market-102249
Table of Content
5. Global Task Management Software Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1. By Component (Value)
220.127.116.11.2. Integration and Implementation
18.104.22.168.3. Support and Maintenance
5.2.2. By Organization Size (Value)
22.214.171.124. Large Enterprises
5.2.3. By Deployment (Value)
5.2.4. By End-User (Value)
126.96.36.199. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
188.8.131.52. IT and Telecommunications
184.108.40.206. Travel and Hospitality
220.127.116.11. Media and Entertainment
5.2.5. By Region (Value)
18.104.22.168. North America
22.214.171.124. Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199. Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52. Latin America
6. North America Task Management Software Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1. By Component (Value)
184.108.40.206.2. Integration and Implementation
220.127.116.11.3. Support and Maintenance
6.2.2. By Organization Size (Value)
18.104.22.168. Large Enterprises
6.2.3. By Deployment (Value)
6.2.4. By End-User (Value)
22.214.171.124. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
126.96.36.199. IT and Telecommunications
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]