The global mobile security market size is likely to gain momentum by exhibiting a promising 14.6% CAGR between 2020 and 2027. This is ascribable to factors such as increasing adoption of advanced mobility solutions and increasing cyberattack incidents across the globe. Fortune Business Insights, publish this information in its latest report, titled “Mobile Security Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Component (Solutions and Services), By Operating System (iOS and MacOS, Android, Windows, and Others), By Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Education, Government, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further mentions that the market was worth USD 34.94 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 103.45 billion by 2027.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has cast an unprecedented effect on several businesses across industries. While some industries are experiencing significant loss owing to the lockdown announced by the federal governments globally, collective efforts from the government and the industries will ensure that the testing times may soon pass away.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this mobile security market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies mobile security market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
List of the Companies Operating in the mobile security market:
- Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States)
- Google LLC (California, United States)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Lookout, Inc. (California, United States)
- Apple, Inc. (California, United States)
- Kaspersky Lab (Moscow, Russia)
- Intel Corporation (California, United States)
- VMware, Inc. (California, United States)
- AVG Technologies (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Symantec Corporation (Arizona, United States)
- F – Secure Corporation (Helsinki, Finland)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- NortonLifeLock, Inc. (Arizona, United States)
- Zimperium (Texas, United States)
- Giesecke+Devrient GmbH (Munich, Germany)
Request To Sample PDF: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/mobile-security-market-103038
mobile security market majorly refers to the term that involves safety of user data of a mobile device. Additionally, it involves authentication and protection of private data stored in the connected devices such as smart phones, tablets, and personal mobile devices. Furthermore, it involves basic to advanced form of security such as personal identification number (PIN), pattern locks, and fingerprint and eye reader, among others. With increasing adoption of smartphones across the globe, the need for efficient security solutions for mobile devices to prevent incidents of malware and cyberattacks is growing largely.
Segmentation Mobile Security Market:
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Security & Encryption
- Cloud Security
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Web Security
- Application Security
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- By Operating System
iOS and MacOS
- Others (Linux, Blackberry, etc.)
- IT & telecom
- Others (Transport, Logistics, etc.)
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Philippines, India and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
If Have Any Quesry? Speak To Analytics: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/mobile-security-market-103038
Table of Content Mobile Security Market:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
4. Key Insights mobile security market
4.1 Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
4.2 Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
4.3 Key Industry Developments – In Response to the COVID-19 Impact
4.4 Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
4.5 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
V-Key Collaborating with TONIK Digital Bank to Aid Growth
Fortune Business Insights with its quantitative and qualitative detailed analysis observes that the mobile security market comprises of several players trying to consolidate their position in the global mobile security market during the forecast period. Adoption of strategies such as collaboration, merger and acquisition, and product launches by the companies will bode well for the market growth. For instance, in May 2020, V-Key announced its collaboration with TONIK digital bank. As per the collaboration, V-key will provide security to the mobile banking platform of TONIK’s new customers based in Philippines. Greg Krasnov, CEO of TONIK, said on the sidelines of the development, “We choose V-Key owing to its history with major banks across the region, wherein their security solutions have been tested and validated. Furthermore, their technology is protected by a global patent with proven track record of delivering security and trust to the customers.”
- September 2019- F-Secure, a Finnish cyber security firm, announced its launch of consultancy services across 11 different locations spread across four continents of the world. According to the company, the primary aim of their consultancy services is to defend cyberattacks for the organization by adopting emerging technologies.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the mobile security market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest mobile security market share?
Other Exclusive Reports:
SWIR camera market size was USD 178.9 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 419.0 million by 2027.
Linux operating system market size was USD 3.89 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 15.64 billion by 2027.
Thermal camera market size was USD 1,888.5 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3,642.8 million by 2027.
Email marketing software market size was USD 1,025.7 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2,275.5 million by 2027.
Risk analytics market size was USD 22.18 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 54.95 billion by 2027.
Customer relationship management (CRM) market size was valued at USD 47.79 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 113.46 billion by 2027.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]