The global 3D printing medical devices market is expected to witness considerable growth as demand for 3D printers in manufacturing surgical equipment rises. According to the Guardian, the technology is supposed to be worth $ 1.3 billion approximately by 2021. Key insights into this unique market have been provided by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “ 3D Printing Medical Devices Market Size”, Share and Global Trend By Products (Dental Products, Cardiovascular Products, Neurological products, Orthopedic Products, Cranio-maxillofacial products), By Technology (Fused Deposition Modelling, Bioprinting, Selective Laser Sintering, Electron Beam Manufacturing, Stereo-lithography), By Application (Medical, Pharmaceutical, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Research Centers), and Geography Forecast till 2026”.
The report analyses various factors that can potentially influence the market. 3D printers, also known as additive manufacturing printers and fabrication printers, design and build three-dimensional models and products of services and components. They build 3D designs and directly create the end product using computer-aided design software.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/3d-printing-medical-devices-market-100724
Leading Players operating in the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Arcam AB (Sweden),
- Renishaw plc (UK),
- Organovo Inc. (USA),
- Concept Laser GmbH (Germany),
- General Electric (USA),
- Cyfuse Biomedical (Japan),
- few others.
Market Growth Expected to be Restrained
3D printing technology comes with its share of disadvantages. One of its biggest restraining factors is the high cost of 3D printed medical products such as implants and devices. Therefore, for the global 3D printing medical devices market to grow at a faster pace, 3D printed medical products need to become more cost-effective for patients. Since it’s a relatively new technology, there is limited technical expertise to operate and maintain 3D printers. 3D printers are also not easily available in developing countries. Lastly, 3D printers in any field are not environment friendly as building ending products requires plastic. This can have a negative impact on the growth and development of the global 3D printing medical devices market in the forecast period.
- Dental Products
- Cardiovascular Products
- Neurological products
- Orthopedic Products
- Cranio-maxillofacial products
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Electron Beam Manufacturing (EBM)
- Binder Jetting
By End User
- Research Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/3d-printing-medical-devices-market-100724
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and 3D Printing Medical Devices Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the 3D Printing Medical Devices Market growth?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245