Advancements in stem cell research is a major driving factor for the global “acute respiratory distress syndrome treatment market” growth. According to the National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), 75% of the acute respiratory distress syndrome treatment (ARDS) cases are classified as severe and 8% of the mild cases progress to becoming moderate or severe. The overall mortality rate of ARDS is found to be at a shocking 43%. Cell therapy has been found to be one of the potential solutions to the menace of ARDS, having benefits such as anti-bacterial action and lack of rejection molecules.
The global acute respiratory distress syndrome treatment market revenue is being bolstered by the intensive research into stem cells. Private organizations are already pushing up their investments in this emerging field. For example, Japan-based HEALIOS K.K, recently acquired the rights to sell Multistem, a cell therapy product being researched for ARDS, commercially.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/acute-respiratory-distress-syndrome-treatment-market-101180
Leading Players operating in the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Treatment Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Athersys Inc.
- Faron Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- HEALIOS K.K.
Regulatory Approvals Build Confidence Among Market Players
The global acute respiratory distress syndrome treatment market stands to benefit from the fast-paced clearances from government authorities. For example, Athersys received a fast-track approval from the FDA for its MultiStem program to treat ARDS. Many companies are also carrying out advanced research and developing innovative products. For instance, Altor BioScience is conducting research on ALT-836, an antibody-based tissue factor antagonist, for treating ARDS caused by infections. These developments are anticipated to elevate the global acute respiratory distress syndrome treatment market potential.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Treatment Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
North America to Register High Growth; Asia-Pacific and Europe to Follow Suit
Among regions, North America is expected to grasp a major portion in the global acute respiratory distress syndrome treatment market share till 2026. The main reasons being development of new management guidelines for ARDS and advancements in alternative therapies. Asia-Pacific along with Europe is witnessing a steady rise in the number of ICUs and growing prevalence of ARDS. Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East are seen as promising regions with great business opportunities.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/acute-respiratory-distress-syndrome-treatment-market-101180
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Treatment Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Treatment Market growth?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245