The global smart helmet market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Smart Helmet Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Full-face, Open-face, Half-head), By Technology (Integrated Communication System, Integrated Video Camera, Contactless Temperature Measurement, Bluetooth Connectivity, Signal Indicator and Brake Function, and Others), By End-user (Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare, and Construction), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/09/01/2087106/0/en/Smart-Helmet-Market-to-Hit-1-134-9-Million-by-2027-Growing-Interest-in-Outdoor-Adventure-Activities-to-Accelerate-Product-Sales-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other smart helmet market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Key Players Covered in the Market Report:
- 360fly, Inc. (Canonsburg, United States)
- LUMOS HELMET (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- JARVISH INC. (Taipei, Taiwan)
- LIVALL (Shenzhen, China)
- DAQRI (California, United States)
- Co., Ltd. (Gyeonggi-do, Korea)
- TORC HELMETS (California, United States)
- BELL SPORTS INC. (Illinois , United States)
- Forcite Helmet Systems (Sydney, Australia)
- Sena Technologies, Inc. (California, United States)
Rising Number of Road Traffic Tragedies to Propel the Market
Rapid urbanization and poor traffic management are two of the most pronounced factors contributing to the growing number of road fatalities worldwide. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), road traffic accidents kill around 1.35 million people and cause temporary or permanent injuries in 20-50 million people every year. Moreover, majority of the road deaths reported globally are among motorcyclists, cyclists, and pedestrians, the WHO highlights in its report. Smart helmets offer higher safety quotient for two-wheeler riders as these devices are incorporated with advanced tools that make cyclists and motorcyclists more conspicuous on the road as well as enhance their awareness levels of the surrounding traffic. For instance, Livall’s Bling BH60 helmets have LED strips preinstalled in them, which can be controlled from the handlebars of cycles, making riders more visible on the road.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/smart-helmet-market-103519
Regional Analysis for Smart Helmet market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Smart Helmet market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Smart Helmet market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Smart Helmet market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245