The New York Independent System Operator, Inc., (NYISO) announced that three of their pilot projects for demonstrating the capabilities of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) and options to integrate their wholesale markets were selected in July 2018. This will initiate a clear path for the integration of DERs and help to achieve goals of Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) of the United States. Such innovations are anticipated to promote the growth of the global “distributed energy resources management“ system market in the coming years, as predicted by Fortune Business Insights in their new report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/distributed-energy-resource-management-system-market-100825
The study on distributed energy resources management system market is titled, “Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Size, Share and Global By Technology (Solar PV, Wind, Energy Storage, Combined Heat & Power, Others), By Software (Analytics, Management & Control, Virtual Power Plants), By End User (Government & Municipalities, Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Military) and Geography Forecast Till 2026.” According to this report, the market is categorized on the basis of technology, software, end-user, and geography.
Some of the companies functioning in the global distributed energy resource management system market include:
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- Enbala Power Networks, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Doosan Gridtech, Inc.
- Fuji Electric Holdings
- Danfoss Group
- Autogrid Systems, Inc.
- General Electric
- ABB Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation
- Spirae, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electrical Co, Ltd.
- Blue Pillar, Inc.
- Sunverge Energy, Inc
- AGL Energy
- Open Access Technology International, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.,
- ENGIE North America Inc.
The report presents a comprehensive layout of the distributed energy resource management system market. It focuses on major growth trajectories including drivers and restraints, trends and opportunities prevalent in the market.
For more information in the analysis of this report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/distributed-energy-resource-management-system-market-100825
Key Market Driver – Increasing share of renewable power generation
Key Market Restraint – High initial investment
1. By Technology
- Solar PV
- Energy Storage
- Combined Heat & Power
2. By Software
- Management & Control
- Virtual Power Plants
3. By End User
- Government & Municipalities
4. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Key Industry Developments
- In May 2019, ENGIE North America Inc. announced the acquisition of Genbright LLC of Hingham, MA, a company pioneering the integration of distributed energy resources into wholesale electricity markets. The acquisition enables full integration of wholesale market bidding, scheduling, and dispatch optimization capabilities into ENGIE Storage’s Grid Synergy platform.
- In July 2018, The New York Independent System Operator, Inc. (NYISO) announced the selection of three pilot projects to demonstrate the capabilities of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) and options for their integration into its wholesale markets which will establish a clear path for integrating DERs and help the state to achieve its goals for Reforming the Energy Vision (REV).
- In December 2018, Australia based AGL Energy announced that it has selected Vancouver-based Enbala to provide the cloud-based control and optimization platform for its Virtual Power Plant (VPP) project which is being built in South Australia.
Major Table of Content For Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]