Fortune Business Insights predicts the Global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market to reach a value of US$ 15,789.1 Mn from US$ 9,787.6 Mn. The forecast period is set from 2018 and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2%. All information related to the market is provided in the report, titled, “Global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Indication (Primary Immunodeficiency, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)), Form (Liquid, Lyophilized), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare) & Geography Forecast till 2025”. The rising incidenceof immunodeficiency diseases in both emerging and developed nations is propelling growth of the Intravenous Immunoglobulin market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/intravenous-immunoglobulins-market-100593
As per the report, the Global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market is expected to be dominated by the primary immunodeficiency segment with respect to segmentation by indication. In 2017, the primary immunodeficiency segment held 28.6% of the overall intravenous immunohlobulins market share. This is owing to the increasing prevalence of primary immunodeficiency that there is rise in demand for immunoglobulins. Beside this, the assending focus on treating primary immunodeficiency is further expected to boost the market. Owing to the factors mentioned above, this segment is anticipated to continue dominating the market in the forecast duration as well.
Increasing Adoption of Immunoglobulins to Help Asia Pacific Register Fastest Growth
According to the report, The Global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market wasdominatedby North America with a market value of US$ 5,587.4 Mn in 2017. The region is likley to remain dominant through the forecast period as well due to the presence of first line treatment for critical immune disorders. Other factors boosting the market in the region are rising number of patients and efficient results of the intravenous immunoglobulin treatment.
On the other side, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grpow at faster rate in the coming years on account of the rise in awareness about the treatment option avaiulable for immunologic deficiencies. In addition to this, the rise in adoption and expenditure of immunoglobulins in economies such as Japan, China,andIndiais anticipated to boost the market in the region.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market Research Report:
Increasing Cases of Hypogammaglobulinemia and Other Chronic Diseases to Boost Global Market
The increasing geriatric population and their susceptibility towards various health issues areboosting the global intravenoiusimmunogulobulin market. The increasing number of hemophilic patients around the world is adding to the growth of the market. This, coupoled with the prevailing number of diseases such as hypogammaglobulinemia, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), and others is also fueling the demand for immunoglobuolin treatment, ultimately boosting the market.
On the flipside, the market may face challenges in terms of strict government rules and regulations with regard to the use of intravenous immunoglobulin products. In addition to this, the high risks associated with the use of these products may result in side effects and this, may further repress the growth of the market affecting its revenue globally.
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
By End User
- North America (the U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Top Key Players Covered:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the global Intravenous Immunoglobulin market. Some of the companies operating the global Intravenous Immunoglobulin market are;
- CSL Behring
- Grifols, S.A.
- Kedrion S.p.A
- Bio Products Laboratory Ltd.
- Biotest AG
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
- LFB SA and Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd.
Grifols, S.A., Leading Market with Better Product Offerings
Analysts at Fortune Business Insights foresees the Grifols, S.A., to emerge as the dominant player in the global market for intravenous immunoglobulin market. This is because this company was leading the market in the year 2017 as well, all because oftheir product offerings and the usual route of administration, whioch ultimately dominated a considerate proportion of share ion the market. Besides this, Grifols, S.A., accounts for largest revenues from well developed regions namely Europe and North America.
Other companies operating in the global iontravenous immunoglobulin market are Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., Kedrion S.p.A, Grifols, S.A., Biotest AG, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc., Octapharma, and CSL Behring.
Secondary Data Sources That We Refer To
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights:
Adhesive Bandages Market Overview, Shares, Growing Demand, Market Size, Growth, Production, Types, Applications and Forecast Report 2027
Reconstruction Mesh Market | Latest Industry Trends, Size, Share, Statistics, Applications and Competition Strategies by 2028
Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2021-2027|Size, Share Growth, Trends
Medical Lifting Slings Market Size, Share, Industry Analysis and Regional Forecast 2020-2027
Sterilization Wraps Market soaring Demand with Key Players: Detailed Research Report (2021-2027)
Compression Bandages Market Trending Technologies, Development Plans and Future Growth Forecast 2027
U.S. Reading Glasses Market Huge Growth, Opportunity by Trend, Key Players and Forecast 2021 – 2027
Spinal Fusion Devices Market Size, Share, Industry Analysis and Regional Forecast 2020-2027
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.