The global clear aligners market size is projected to reach USD 10.04 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period. In 2020, the market size stood at USD 2.41 billion, according to a report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled “Clear Aligners Market, 2021-2028”.
Introduction of Advanced Teeth Aligning Solutions to Boost the Market
With the demand for teeth aesthetics rapidly rising, especially among teenagers, dental companies are focusing on developing new-age clear aligners to cater to these evolving consumer trends. For example, in November 2020, Align Technology announced the launch of Invisalign G8, powered by SmartForce Aligner Activation, the company’s latest innovation in dental biomechanics. The new technology is designed to optimize teeth movement and improve the predictability of deep bite, crossbite, and crowding cases. Furthermore, dental manufacturers are also developing new solutions to boost production capacities. For instance, in September 2020, HeyGears released a production solution that enables 24/7 manufacturing of aligners and also automates the workflows for dental labs. Thus, the market is massively benefiting from these innovations.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has created an unprecedented global health emergency that has impacted businesses and markets across industries and sectors. The clear aligners market growth, too, has been affected as elective surgeries, which include orthodontic procedures, have either been canceled or postponed as healthcare facilities have directed all their resources towards the treatment of coronavirus patients. As a result, this market registered a low growth of 4.4% in 2020 and its value stood at USD 2.85 billion in 2021.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market.
Based on patient age group, the market has been bifurcated into teenagers and adults. By end-user, the market has been segmented into hospitals and dental & orthodontic clinics. On the basis of region, this market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Increasing Prevalence of Malocclusion Worldwide to Fuel Growth
Malocclusion refers to the misalignment of the upper and lower teeth, which can cause difficulty in chewing and lead to stomach ailments in children. The prevalence of this condition is steadily rising around the globe. According to a study published in the European Journal of Pediatric Dentistry in February 2020, the prevalence of malocclusion, at present, is 56%. The incidence of this condition was the highest in Africa at 81% and lowest in Asia at 48%. The most effective, and the most commonly recommended, treatment for malocclusion is the placing of dental devices, such as clear aligners, to realign the teeth and remove gaps within them to ensure proper chewing. The growing incidence of teeth misalignment will, therefore, benefit this market during the forecast period.
Quick Buy – Clear Aligners Market Research Report:
Strong Presence of Dental Companies to Drive the North America Market
North America is expected to dominate the clear aligners market share over the forthcoming years as the region is home to some of the largest dental device companies in the world, such as Dentsply Sirona and Argen Corporation. Moreover, the popularity of invisible orthodontics is soaring in the region, which is pushing companies to innovate and bring out new products more frequently. The region’s market size was USD 1.41 billion in 2020.
In Europe, the increasing adoption of clear aligners among teenagers, along with a high prevalence of malocclusion in the region, will principally drive the market. On the other hand, in Asia Pacific, the market is set to enjoy a period of lucrative growth on account of the rising emphasis on dental aesthetics.
Top Companies to Enter into Exciting Partnerships
Forging partnerships and forming exciting collaborations have emerged as the leading business strategies for key players in the market for clear aligners. These partnerships and collaborations are enabling companies to speed up the development of inventive orthodontic solutions and serve the evolving dental needs of patients.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
January 2021: Candid and Carbon teamed up to engineer accurate and efficient models for clear aligners to straighten teeth for patients suffering from malocclusion. Candid will be producing Candid Pro, its orthodontics-as-a-service aligner therapy, leveraging Carbon’s DLS process and L1 printers.
List of Key Players Covered in the Clear Aligners Market Report
- Henry Schein, Inc. (Melville, U.S.)
- Dentsply Sirona (York, U.S.)
- Ormco Corporation (Envista) (Brea, U.S.)
- 3M (Maplewood), U.S.)
- Argen Corporation (San Diego, U.S.)
- 3Shape A/S (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Institut Straumann AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Align Technology, Inc. (San Jose, U.S.)
Table Of Contents :
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of Technological Advancements – Clear Aligners Treatment
- Prevalence of Dental Malocclusion: Key Countries, 2018
- Pricing Analysis
- Overview on Reimbursement Scenario – Orthodontics Treatment
- Overview on Reimbursement Scenario – Clear Aligners
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Partnerships, & Acquisitions
- Brand Analysis
- Global Clear Aligners Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Patient Age Group
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End-user
- Dental & Orthodontic Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- North America Clear Aligners Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis – By Patient Age Group
- Market Analysis – By End-user
- Dental & Orthodontic Clinics
- Market Analysis – By Country
Get your Customized Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/clear-aligners-market-101377
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]