The Global Medical Devices Market Size is likely to derive growth from recent technological advancements. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Medical Devices Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Orthopedic Devices, Cardiovascular Devices, Diagnostic Imaging, IVD, MIS, Wound Management, Diabetes Care, Ophthalmic Devices, Dental & Nephrology), End User (Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics) and Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2025,” the market was valued at USD 425.5 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 612.7 Billion by 2025, grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2018 to 2025.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/medical-devices-market-100085
Key Players Operating in The Medical Devices Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- DePuy Synthes
- Fresenius Medical care
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Ethicon LLC.
- Siemens Healthiness
- Cardinal Health
- Baxter International Inc.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Medical Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Medical Devices Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Segmentation of the Global Medical Devices Market
- Orthopedic Devices
- Cardiovascular Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Care
- Ophthalmic Devices
By End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)