The “U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market” is set to gain traction from the increasing shift towards minimally invasive procedures over open surgeries as they have lower readmission rates, fewer complications, and provide faster recovery. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Robotic Systems, Instruments and Accessories, and Services), By End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Physician’s Offices), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 1.04 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1.38 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Major U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Key players covered in the report include:
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc. (North Carolina, U.S.)
- Medrobotics Corporation (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Titan Medical Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- CMR Surgical Limited (Cambridge, U.K.)
- avateramedical GmbH (Jena, Germany)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- Verb Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Olympus Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Stryker (Michigan, U.S.)
Get Request a Sample Copy of the U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Report:
Our research methodology is robust and includes data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches. We validated the approximate market number with the help of primary research. Secondary research was conducted to find out detailed information about mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and agreements. At the same time, we have derived significant information about the market dynamics associated with growth drivers, trends, and obstacles.
It offers figurative estimations for upcoming years on the basis of the recent developments and historic data. For gathering information and estimating revenue for all segments, researchers have used top-down and bottom-up approaches. On the basis of data collected from primary and secondary research and trusted data sources the report will help both existing and new aspirants for market to figure out and study the market’s needs, market size, and competition.
U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Analysis 2021:
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Geriatric Population to Boost Growth in the U.S.
The rising adoption of sedentary lifestyles and the increasing geriatric population in the U.S. are further surging the incidence of various gynecological conditions among women. This is set to propel the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market growth in the coming years. As per the American Cancer Society, in 2020, the U.S. is likely to showcase approximately 13,800 new cases of cervical cancer. Apart from that, the rising usage of da Vinci robotic surgical systems for such surgeries would accelerate growth. However, the high cost associated with gynecology robotic surgeries may hamper demand.
Key Players Focus on Collaboration Strategy to Gain Competitive Edge
The U.S. market for gynecology robotics surgery houses numerous companies. Among them, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is the leading player owing to its expertise in the field of gynecology robotic surgery. Some of the others are participating in the strategy of collaboration and partnership to gain a competitive edge. Below are two latest industry developments:
- January 2020: Titan Medical and Cambridge Design Partnership (CDP) joined hands to develop a state-of-the-art robotic surgery system. Their main aim is to provide minimally invasive surgery through a single incision.
- December 2018: Nicholson Center and CMR Surgical unveiled the first training program for Versius based in the U.S. It would provide training programs to 27 surgical teams.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Distribution of Hysterectomies Performed in the U.S. by Type of Surgery
- Details About Key Gynecological Robotic Surgical Systems in the Market
- Technological Advancements in Gynecology Robotic Surgery
- Key Industry Developments – New Product Launches, Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Others
- Overview of COVID-19 Impact on Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market
- U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Robotic Systems
- Instruments & Accessories
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician’s Offices
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- U.S. Market Share Analysis (2019)
- Company Profiles (Overview, Product, SWOT analysis, Recent developments, strategies, financials (based on availability))
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- CMR Surgical Limited
- avateramedical GmbH
- TransEentrix Surgical Inc.
- Verb Surgical Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Medrobotics Corporation
- Titan Medical Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune -411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Related Reports :