The information is shared by Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Medium Voltage Switchgear“ Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Installation (Indoor, Outdoor), By Insulation Medium (Air, Oil, Gas, Others), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Utility), and Geography Forecast till 2026.” The research report comprehensively covers different aspects of the global market. These include drivers, high growth areas, opportunities, restraints, and unbiased market trends prevalent in the market. These aspects will further help stakeholders to plan and align their business strategies as per the present and forthcoming market dynamics. Furthermore, the report offers a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and throws light on some of the significant industry developments.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/medium-voltage-switchgear-market-100927
Key Market Driver – Grid infrastructure development and high consumption of electricity
Key Market Restraint – Highly expensive and environmental concern
1. By Installation
2. By Insulation Medium
3. By Application
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request for customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/medium-voltage-switchgear-market-100927
Key Industry Developments
- In January 2019, Eaton made an agreement to acquire an 82.275% controlling stakes of Ulusoy Electrik, a leading switchgear manufacturer in Ankara, Turkey for its expanding business in Europe & MEA.
- In November 2018, Mitsubishi has won a contract worth D1.7m for new waste to energy plant in the UK with a capability to process 200,000 tonnes a year of post-recycled municipal solid waste. Mitsubishi Electric will supply 11kV medium voltage switchgear, power and distribution transformers, PLC hardware, and project management services.
- In June 2018, Schneider Electric introduced CBGS-0 new medium voltage switchgear in the market that has gas-insulated switchgear with solid dielectric busbar with application up to 38kV, 2000A, and 31.5A.
The report highlights some of the leading players operating in the global market. These include
- Schneider Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba International Corporation
- General Electric
- Hyosung Heavy Industries
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
Some of the significant industry developments are mentioned below:
November 2018: Mitsubishi won a contract of USD 1.7 Million for its new plant in the U.K. This waste-to-energy plant aims to supply around 11kv medium voltage switchgear, PLC hardware, power and distribution transformers among others.
January 2018: Eaton announced the acquisition of Ulusoy Elektrik by acquiring an 82.275% stake. The company plans to expand its business in regions such as the Middle East & Africa and Europe.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/medium-voltage-switchgear-market-100927
Major Table of Content For Medium Voltage Switchgear Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]