The global “Industrial Gas Turbine Market” is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Industrial Gas Turbine Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Capacity (1-2MW, 2-5MW, 5-7.5MW, 7.5-10MW, 10-15MW, 15-20MW, 20-30MW, 30-40MW, 40-100MW, 100-150MW, 150-300MW, 300+MW), By Sector (Electric Power Utility, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing), By Technology (Heavy Duty, Light Industrial, Aeroderivative), By Cycle (Open Cycle, Combined Cycle) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period.
The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market based on present industry scenarios, market demands and business strategies. Also, the research report separates the industry based on the Industrial Gas Turbine Market share, types, applications, growth factor, key players and regions.
“The global industrial gas turbine market size was valued at USD 10.45 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 10.70 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period (2020-2027)”
- A comprehensive overview of the Industrial Gas Turbine Market
- Significant factors boosting, restricting, challenging and providing an opportunity to the market
- Key insights and major industry developments
- Significant players functioning in the Industrial Gas Turbine Market
- Major strategies adopted by players such as the launch of new products for better revenue generation, company collaborations, and others
- Other market trends
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreaks across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/100921
List of Top Key Manufacturers for Industrial Gas Turbine Market:
- General Electric
- Rolls-Royce plc.
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd.
- Ansaldo Energia
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Capstone Turbine Corporation
- Man Energy Solutions
- Opra Turbines
- Centrax Gas Turbines
“Growing Need to Contain GHG Emissions from Power Plants to Boost the Market”
Gas turbines refer to engines that convert mechanical energy to electric energy through the combustion of natural gas and other liquid fuels that drives a generator. Electricity thus generated is supplied to businesses and households using power lines. These turbines produce power more efficiently compared to traditional power plants and are, therefore, in high demand. This is a major factor that will drive the global industrial gas turbine market growth in the forecast period. Conventional coal-fired power plants have been known to emit large amounts of toxic gases, speeding up the process of global warming. For example, the International Energy Agency’s Global Energy and CO2 Status Report of 2018 finds that coal-fired power plants were the largest contributor to emissions in 2018, increasing at a rate of 2.9% from 2017. Moreover, the report also states that 30% of global CO2 emissions in 2018 were as a result of coal-generated electricity. Thus, the urgency to develop cleaner techniques to generate electricity is expected to ramp up the demand for industrial gas turbines in the coming decade.
Some of the Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Detailed Overview of Industrial Gas Turbine Market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- Influencing factors that are thriving demand and latest trends running in the market.
- Industrial Gas Turbine Market forecast for global market split into segments like region, product, applications, end-user, technology, etc.
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Global Industrial Gas Turbine Market?
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key player along with its profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complement the same.
- What is the Industrial Gas Turbine Market growth momentum or market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap the highest market share in the coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the Industrial Gas Turbine Market demand?
For More Specific Information, Ask for customization at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/100921
Regional Analysis for Industrial Gas Turbine Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
The Industrial Gas Turbine Market research report offers a complete assessment of the industry. The projections included in the report have been determined utilizing demonstrated research philosophies and presumptions.
We follow a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country-level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
The Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100921
Major Table of Contents for Industrial Gas Turbine Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Industrial Gas Turbine Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Industrial Gas Turbine Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245